Wedding At The End Of The World

(Chose this song coz like they're kinda just excepting death in this ep so like 'Don't fear the reaper'.)

"So, how is it that we're still here, but the whole of the universe is going down the cosmic shitter?" Allison questioned.

"Maybe we're the last to get flushed." Viktor sighed.

"Wasn't talking to you." She scoffed.

"Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther questioned making my eyes widen suddenly. 

"Or Dad?" 

"Holy shit. Dad didn't like kill him did he?" I questioned making everyone give me a slightly concerned look. "I wouldn't put it past the bastard."

"Relax, they'll be here.." Diego reassured me. 

"Really? Did they... Hit traffic?" Ben scoffed. "Look, people, we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only ones who can save the universe."

"Uh, question." Allison spoke raising her hand slightly. 

"Yes."

"Didn't we just try that and fail miserably?" She questioned.

"You're the most optimistic person I have ever met." I spoke in heavy sarcasm as she side-eyed me.

"Yeah, it's because his plan was stupid." Diego spoke up walking over to Ben. "I got a better one."

"'Course you do." Ben sighed.

"We go with the large hard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, and..." He spoke confidently clicking his tongue. "..we launch the Kugelblitz into outer space. Didn't think I knew that, did ya? It's in Switzerland."

"It's "hadron," not "hard-on," ya moron!" Ben yelled making me chuckle slightly.

"Oi! At least he's trying, you shitty little squid." Lila defended Diego. "What have you contributed?"

"Actually, he did blow up half his family." Diego smiled.

"Oh, you wanna talk about family problems? You know what should have blown up is your face on that neck!" Ben yelled making the rest of us smile in entertainment.

"Better than tv." I whispered to Five.

"So much better."

"I wish I had a cake to hit you with it in your face!" Diego yelled.

They then started yelling at each other in Spanish and Korean.

"Hey!" Five yelled getting them to stop their bickering. "You guys done? The universe is disappearing outside. So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains that we are too late."

"What?" I questioned.

"Five, come on." Luther spoke.

"It's over, Luther. We failed." Five sighed.

"Come on. It can't be over over." Viktor spoke looking around at all of us.

"Yeah, what happened to trying to save the world?" I questioned.

"Yeah, come on, Five. We gotta figure this out, man."

"Okay. How about we take a step back?" Five spoke getting slightly infuriated. "Look at the big picture here. Most of us have spent the last 28 days trying to stop the world from ending. What exactly have we accomplished?"

"Well, we made some friends along the way." Luther smiled looking to Sloane.

"Awe thats quite cut-" I spoke before getting interrupted by Five.