Extra Ordinary

y/f/s = Your Fav Snack.

For some disturbing reason Five shoved Delores in a bag and is now in a hurry to climb out of his bedroom window.

"Where are you going? Also I feel bad for Delores, you didn't have sex with her right?" I spoke to Five following him out of the window with a raised brow.

He just huffed and ignored me.

"Does that mean yes? Wtf how does that even work?" I spoke stepping on the ground disgusted.

"Shut up."

 "-so that Pogo will get off my ass!" We heard Klaus speaking to the air.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me I don't care." Five spoke in a monotone voice.

"Hey! You know there are easier ways out of the house, guys?" Klaus laughed at us.

"This one involved the least amount of talking."

"Or so we thought." I added.

"Hey, hey, hey, so you need any more company today? I could, uh clear my schedule."

"Looks like you've got your hands full." I spoke looking judgingly from him to the dumpster he was standing in.

"Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever." Klaus spoke looking down at the dumpster. "I'm just I just misplaced something. That's all. Oh! Found it! Thank God! Delicious." He just fucking shoved a half eaten donut into his mouth.

"KLAUS SPIT IT OUT" I yelled running over to him and trying to get him to spit it out which he refused trying to prove his stupid point.

"I'm done funding your drug habit. Come on, Y/n." Five said strolling away to a sketchy white van.

"Oh god are you gonna kill me? Please be yes." I said jumping in the passenger seat of the van.

"No-"

"God dammit." I said cutting Five off with a slap to my knee to which he just stared at me with nothing but disappointment in his eyes.

"Oh shit." Five gasped slightly taking Delores out of the bag. "Hey. Sorry you were in there for so long, Delores." 

"No, I'm not drunk. I'm working.. Yes, it's about the eye thing. This is the place it was made, or will be made. We just have to wait."

"You're insane."

-☂︎-

We both fell asleep waiting for god knows what when I woke up to Five screaming and Luther knocking the car door down with his ape body. I gave Five a 'are you ok mentally?' look to which he just rolled his eyes and opened the door to Luther to tell him to get fucked but instead he immediately picked me up and pushed me into Fives seat.

"Luther, why didn't you just put me in the back? Pea brain." I responded trying to crawl into the back. He just scoffed.

"You shouldn't be- How did you find us?" Five spat. Luther just pointed at Klaus.

"Um Hey, baby. Hey, a little privacy, guys." Klaus said in the back dancing with Delores in his arms.

"Get out! You can't be here! We're in the middle of something." Five yelled throwing something at Klaus to which he dodged.

"Were ya'll fucking? Did u take my advice?" Klaus said leaning next to me.

"No Klaus, we were not fucking." I said shoving him away.

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" He continued.

"No." Five replied.

"So that's what we're looking for, makes more sense now." I spoke getting a concerned glare from Five and Luther.

"What're they talkin' about?" Luther interrogated Five.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus and Y/n." 

"HEY." I yelled slapping Five over the back of the head.

"Wtf, anyway what do you want, Luther?" He said glaring back at me as I happily returned a beaming smile.

"Um. So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important." Luther spoke and we all sighed.

"'It's important.' You have no concept of what's important." Five spat back.

"Hey! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus laughed. "It was so painful."

"Jesus Klaus, what haven't you told us at this point." I said also laughing.

"What are you still doing here?" Luther spat at Klaus.

"Ay, ay, ay." Five mumbled trying not to laugh.

"What? I- What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" Klaus replied genuinely hurt.

"We're trying to have a serious conversation."

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?"

"Luther's got a point." Five butted in. "You should get out."

"What? Fine! But i'm taking Y/n." Klaus said opening the doors and grabbing my arm.

"Weeeee, an adventure."

-☂︎-

We wandered into a nearby store.

"Grab anything you want." Klaus said to me.

"But you have no mone- Oh I see." I said grabbing some (y/f/s).

"Ok get ready to run."

"GO!" Klaus yelled and we both started sprinting dropping stuff as we ran getting tailed by a security guard.

"Hey! Stop right now!" The guard warned.

"Hey, bitches!" Klaus yelled.

"You, get back here!"

I ran towards the van while Klaus ran straight into the street.

"Out of the way, asshole!" He yelled at a car.

"Now I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision." Five spoke still watching Klaus not noticing me climbing in the back with my pockets full of (y/f/s.)

-☂︎-

While Five spoke to Luther about god knows what I drifted off to sleep in the back of the van.

"-etter idea? There's our guy." Five said shaking me awake.

"Ok? Why are you telling me?" I spoke slapping his hand away and rolling over to face my back towards him.

"What the hell is he up to?" He said ignoring me.

AN: Shit sorry for such a short chapter, guess there just wasn't much with Five in that ep.