The White Violin

"Yo, what the hell is going on?" Diego feeling the house vibrating, spoke rushing out of his room me following closely behind.

"Are those explosions coming from-" Klaus spoke also rushing out of his room.

"Vanya." I spoke coming to the realisation.

"We need to get to safety outside the academy." Pogo instructed us.

"Don't forget Mum." Luther yelled after us as we ran.

"Yeah."

-☂︎-

"Mum!" Diego yelled as him, Klaus and I ran around the corner to where she usually sat when we would visit. "Where is she?" Diego yelled frantically.

"Mum!" I screamed calling out for her as Klaus grabbed both Diego and I and continued running.

We were running when suddenly a big slab of concrete fell on top of all three of us knocking all of us down. Diego was knocked out cold whereas Klaus and I were just a little dazed. The Glass ceiling above us began to crack.

"DIEGO, KLAUS WE GOTTA GO!" I yelled leaping up from the ground. Despite all our efforts Diego was not budging. 

"DIEGO!" Klaus and I yelled trying to slap him awake.

CRASH

Within milliseconds so many things had happened. The roof above us had fallen but somehow.. We were all.. Alive?

"Klaus, how did you do that?" I spoke trying to wake Diego up again.

"NO TIME!" He yelled as Diego finally got up.

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead." I said hugging Diego.

"As much as I love this, we gotta go." Klaus spoke grabbing our arms again. "Come on."

We were running out of the academy as the walls and roof collapsed around us. We had decided to go out one of the fire escapes as it was the safest and closest way. As we made it out and down the stairs the academy started to completely collapse. We ran around the corner.

"Hey, You just saved my life man!" Diego spoke holding Klaus' face and hugging him. Klaus shrugged at someone but when I turned to look there was no one there. Hm?

"SHIT, GUYS WHAT ABOUT MUM?" I yelled finally realising.

We all looked up to see our beloved robot Mother, Grace standing at a window waving at us as the academy crumbled around her.

"MUM! GET OUT!" We all screamed but it was no use. She couldn't.

"Im coming after you!" Diego yelled but got stopped by Klaus and I. "No! Please Mum." Diego weeped.

"Get back!" Klaus screamed.

"Mum!" Diego continued yelling as the whole academy finally collapsed.

-☂︎-

We all decided to try and search for Grace in the rubble but it was no use. She was gone.

"Mum! Guys come here, help me search!" Diego spoke rummaging through the rubble.

"Diego." I spoke knowing all hope was lost. He just continued.

"Just stop it. Stop it!" Klaus yelled pulling Diego away from the rubble.

"No- What are you- Let me go what are you doing?!" Diego yelled at Klaus.

"She's gone, Diego." I spoke looking straight into his eyes.

"So you're on his side?" He yelled tearing up.

"There are no sides, Diego. I just accept that she's gone." I spoke walking closer to him slightly.