Number Five

(This is so cheesy, i'm so sorry 😭)

I woke up that morning with no recollection of what happened last night or where I was, or why it's so warm? What the fu- 

My eyes widened, the source of the warmth.. "Five?" I spoke as I backed away almost off the bed.

"What's wrong? Your face is completely red." Five said smirking at me.

"Shut up," I said shoving him away and turning towards the end of the bed before seeing Luther's face directly in front of me. "Jesus christ, Luther." I spoke backing away, before I could do anything I was grabbed by Five.

"He's still drunk." Luther sighed as Five giggled like a toddler.

"I see."

"Anyway, do you know when the world ends?" 

"Four days? I think." I sighed. 

-

"Good you're up." He spoke. "When's it supposed to happen? This apocalypse."

'Shit. Right into it, ok.' I thought.

"I can't give you the exact hour, but from what I could gather, we have four days left."

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" 

"It wouldn't have mattered." Five sighed looking down at the ground.

"Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing."

"For the record, we already tried." I butted in.

"What do you mean?"

"I found all of you. Your bodies." Five continued.

"We die?"

"Horribly." Five sighed. "You were together, trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world."

"Wait, how do you know that?" Luther asked making me roll my eyes.

"This was clutched in your dead hand when I found you. Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down."  Five continued tossing the prosthetic eye into Luthers hand.

"Whose head?"

"Like I said, I don't know."

"Well, there's a serial number on the back, think maybe you could tr-"

"No, that's a dead end." I butted in.

"It's just another hunk of glass." Five scoffed.

SLAM

"Piece of shit. Do you have any idea what you just did?" Diego yelled bursting through the door. Luther grabbed Diego and held him off of the ground which made me both sad and want to laugh. "Nope, let me- Get your ape hands off of me!" He continued struggling to get out of Luthers huge monkey hands. 

"I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down." He replied still holding him.

"Fine."

"Now, wanna tell us what you're talkin' about?" Luther said putting Diego down.

"Our brother's been pretty busy since he got back, guessing with the help of Y/n. they were in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's, and then at Gimble Brothers, after the guys in masks attacked the Academy, looking for him." Diego said pointing at Five accusingly.

"None of which isn't any of your concern." Five returned with no expression.

"It is now. They just killed my friend." Diego said tearing up.