743

"See something funny?" Five yelled at someone as they walked down the stairs.

"FIVE! That was a nice old lady!" I spoke slapping him upside the head.

"Mind your business! Or I'll give you something to stare at." He yelled at another person while I watched Luther and the other Five suspiciously

"Hey brother, sister. How you guys doing?" Luther spoke as he stood next to Five smiling awkwardly.

"He's gonna kill me, isn't he?" Five spoke as we walked down the stairs. 

"What? What, him?" Luther laughed nervously. "He's gonna kill you? Yeah, right. That's ridiculous."

"You know, you're a terrible liar, Luther." I spoke up as he laughed nervously seeing the death glare I had thrown his way.

"You're a worse liar than you are a spotter." Five added.

"Okay, whose fault is that? What good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?" Luther admitted putting away his fake smile.

"So you admit you're conspiring against me?" Five spat.

"Do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?"

"All I'm suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions."

"Look, it's not like he's gonna "kill you" kill you. He just wants to kill a, um..." Luther sighed trying to find a word. "Version of you."

"But he is that version!" I yelled slightly.

"Hey, I don't love it, either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan."

"What? The one where you guys off me and then jump to 2019 to save the world?" Five spoke getting more and more angry.

"Yeah- Wait, how did you know that?"

"Luther, is there even a place in your brain for knowledge?" I sighed out of disappointment to which he looked at me with confusion.

"Because I'm him, and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!" Five yelled clarifying for his stupid monkey brain.

"Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac." Luther spoke between Five and I.

"Luther, you shouldn't have said tha-" I tried to speak before being cut off by Five.

"Maniac? Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac, I will show you maniac."

"Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery." Luther spoke as I imagined ways to end his life.

"Okay, Luther, listen. I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with your own brother,
which honestly is making me a bit crazy. But remember this:" Five sighed. "I'm 14 days older than him. I have seniority here. So it is me you should be listening to, Luther.

I'm the daddy here!"

"How's it going?" Luther smiled nervously at the people walking by hearing Five's whole speech. "Five, please, you're being unseemly. Look at you."

"I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully... right mind right now."

"Okay, good."

"But whatever he's got, the other ones got it too." I spoke up pointing over to the other Five.

"You three quit grab-assing. We're here." The other Five spoke as we walked over to a grassy area with a fence over-looking the grassy knoll.

"Flatulence. Stage four." Luther spoke noticing the other Five had let one rip.

"Fuck sake, not again." I spoke covering my nose.

"See? What's your plan now, bucko?" Five spoke as he also, let one rip. "That was just lunch, all right? Shut up."

-☂︎-

"The Dallas-Fort Worth area broadcast, here to bring you a special description of the arrival of President John F. Kennedy."