Valhalla

"You know, I'm starting to get the feeling Dad's avoiding us." Five spoke

"Hate to be the boring one, guys, but, uh, it's time we get the hell out of here." Lila spoke walking away.

"When you say "we,"" I questioned seeing that she literally ditched her Boyfriend to go help Five whom hates her. "Who the fuck are you referring to?" 

"Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence." Lila spoke turning around to face me. "Thought you were on my side."

"Not if you left Diego and I, whom you have known for months." I spoke walking slightly closer to her. "For some 'random' you've known barely a day."

"He's not some random." She scoffed. "Look i've seen you fight, Y/n. You can handle yourself, him? I don't know."

"Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste." Five spoke doing a weird thing with his face when he said posthaste that made me chuckle.

"She's right, Five. We gotta get outta here." Diego spoke walking up behind Five.

"I just saved your life, you kinder-shit." Lila spat back ignoring Diego. "If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks."

"And that's the problem." I butted in.

"You're too good. You ask too many questions." Five continued. "You know too much. And you fight like you know what you're doing."

"He's got a point." Diego spoke looking at Lila.

"So I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy?"

"Whoever you are, you're in my way. If I see you again, I will kill you." Five spoke walking away dragging me with him.

"Diego, we need to go." I heard Lila speak.

"I was getting my ass handed to me back there. You helped Five, not me, not Y/n." Diego sighed making me turn around interested on what was going to happen. "Why?"

"Because he's a kid and Y/n had you, plus you're a man. Bloody act like one." Lila replied as Diego walked away towards Five and I. "Diego, I... I..."

"We shouldn't..." Diego replied turning around "You know what? I'm used to dealing with liars, Lila, but I like it better when I know what they're lying about." He spoke walking away.

"Oh, come on, Diego. Really? You're just gonna walk away?" Lila sighed. "Diego."

-☂︎-

"No, no, no, I don't understand." Diego spoke pacing back and fourth. "They keep following me."

"Wait, who?" Luther questioned while making a whole lot of scrambled eggs.

"Those Dutch sociopaths."

"They're Swedish, you idiot." Five spoke from next to me.

"Yeah.. You idiot." I muttered knowing full well I didn't know they were Swedish.

"Hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline." Five continued after giving me a disappointed look.

"Yeah, but why now? I mean, we're fine for three months until you showed up." Diego spoke pointing to himself and I.

"Yeah, I was here for a year and no one messed with me." Luther butted in.

"Even if it was my fault," Five sighed. "Which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate."

"Well..." Luther sighed. "That's not exactly true."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw him."

-That Whole Story (Can't be bothered tbh 😭)-

"That's pathetic." Diego chuckled.

"It really is, so you literally told him you were his son? Like he was gonna believe that." I scoffed. "And then he roasted you."

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass." Luther spoke replying to Diego as he had nothing on me.