Kindest Cut

After we left the room we decided to go back to the others to tell them of the 'great' news. We all fell out the portal that the briefcase had made and fell onto the floor in front of our siblings.

"Shit."

"Shoo!"

"Why do we always land on the floor?" I questioned after standing up and dusting myself off. 

"Where have you been?" Viktor questioned with concern.

"Facing my mortality, Viktor. I don't recommend it." Five sighed also getting up off of the floor.

"You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!" Allison yelled picking up the now smoking briefcase.

"Well, look no further. That's the last one on Earth." Five replied.

"Or was the last one." I sighed looking at it as Allison scoffed in disappointment.

"Yeah, that's toast." Five sighed. "Oh shit. All right." 

"Hey, Chatty Cathys, quit the chitchat, all right?" Five spoke turning to Luther and Diego. "I'm calling a family meeting here."

"Ah, ah, ah. That means you too." I heard Diego whisper to Lila as she tried to walk away making me smile.

"Where's Klaus?" I questioned. "I miss him."

"I'll be right back." Diego spoke walking away leaving Lila. 

"Don't leave me with your-" Lila mumbled.

"Dieg- Lost another. Great." Five sighed.

"Spit it out, Five." Allison spat making me side-eye her.

"Oh, well, since you asked so nicely, sister of mine, our little paradox brought forth a freaking Kugelblitz."

"What the hell is a Kugelblitz?"

-

"So this Kugelblitz, it's...?"  Viktor questioned.

"The end of everything. Every rock, every star, every atom sucked into a radiant black hole. Randomly collapsing matter every moment in time across all existence till nothing's left. Hate to say I told you so, but..."

"You love to say I told you so." Viktor sighed.

"You guys have fun figuring this out, I'm gonna check on Diego." I sighed starting to walk away.

"Y/n-" I heard Five shout from behind me.

"Nope, I want to check on my brother." I spoke continuing to walk away as I heard him sigh, indicating that he had given up.

-

Walking to the elevator I opened it and went to the floor I assumed Diego was at and once I reached the correct floor I heard Diego mumbling something to someone.

"Stan, help me carry him." I heard him say accompanied by a rather big thud.

"Diego, what are you doing?" I questioned turning the corner before I could register what I was happening. I screamed, Klaus was dead.. In a rug that Diego was carrying.

"Y/n! It's not what it looks like." Diego yelled looking at me with tears in his eyes as well.

"What it looks like is, Klaus is dead and you're trying to dispose of his dead corpse. I think it's exactly what it looks like Diego. So tell me what happened." I spat slowly getting angrier and angrier.