𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Nothings being done around here all these kids are gone, my kid is gone" Robin hears once he enters the police station. "We are doing everything we can Ms Bennit" "Well you need to try harder, its been a month" she says as her husband tries to calm her down.

The cop turns to look at the entrance when he sees the boy. "Do you need somthing" "Uh i was wondering if any news about Sage has came through" he says messing with the rings on his fingers.

At the sound of their kids name the Bennit's snap their head to the boy. "Sorry kid nothing has came through"  the cop says going back to his work.

Robin lets out a sigh and turns to look at the parents. They had deep bags under their eyes and they looked like they could use a good sleep. "Im really sorry about Sage" he says looking at his feet. "Its not your fault honey, how have you been''

Any hate in Lesly's voice vanished when she asked robin the question. "I could be better you know" he says
"Yeah well you be careful out there" she says patting his shoulder as scott and her walk out of the station.

Robin ended up walking home, as he had no motivation to do anything. Looking down at his bandana he puts it on his dresser before flopping on his bed and closing his eyes.

"Start from the begining" Finn says to a panicking Gwen. "I had a dream about what happened to Sage" she repeats slower and taking more deep breaths. "Are you sure" "Yes positive" she replies looking him dead in the eyes.

"This better be good i wanted to sleep" Robin says letting the blakes in his house. "Thats all you ever do anymore, anyways we have a plan to get sage back" Finn says as they make their way to Robins room.

"What do you mean, we don't even know where she is" Robin says sitting in the chair at his desk.
"Gwen had a vision of her." Robins eyes then shift to gwen who was awkwardly sitting on his bed.

"So you know where she is" "Well not exactly but i've seen the surroundings and the house i think" "Well how are we gonna get her" robins says looking at finney.

"We go get her" finn says looking robin in his eyes.

"You need to eat, your getting skinnier"  "Do i look like i care" the girls raspy voice barley whispers. "At Least take a drink" the grabber says trying to hand her a water bottle. "I don't want anything from you" she says refusing to give in.

"If i have to force feed you i will" the mans voice rising. "Put your hands on me and ill fucking kill you"
Though the girl knew her threats were nothing against the man as she lacked physical strength, she still said them.He lets out a grunt before heading to the exit.

"Why haven't you killed me like the others yet" she says cocking her head his way. The man stops dead in his tracks but doesn't turn around "What others" "Don't play with me" the man turns around and lets out a sigh.

"You remind me of someone i once knew very well" he says turning back around leaving the room, leaving sage confused.

He ended up leaving a plate of eggs and water by the bed hoping she might eat them. She hesitantly picks up the plate and picks up some of the eggs.

"well im gonna die at some point, id rather it be through food" she says to herself as she takes a bite. As she finishes her food she goes to take a drink of the water, but she's stopped by the ringing phone.

Setting the water bottle down she gets up and walks to the phone and picks it up. "Hello?" she says hearing no static this time.

"Sage?" a voice says from the other side.

𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?