𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

My lips meet his and i feel my face heat up. If it was possible he pulled me closer. I pull away to catch my breath and look up at him.

His eyes were dark and he looked so hot like this. The sound of my front door being opened could be heard throughout my house making me jump.

"Shit my parents are home" i say walking towards my door. "Sage we're home" i hear my dad shout. "Okay" i reply.

I turn around and look at robin. "Well looks like you get to meet my parents today" i say opening my door and  walking out, with him following close behind. When i get downstairs my parents were putting  away groceries that they must of got when they left work.

"Hey mom and dad this is my friend Robin" i say fidgeting. I honestly don't know what we are.

My parents look at us then me by myself. The look in their eyes was definitely scary.

"Are you staying for dinner tonight" my mom asks shifting her eyes back to him. "No ma'am i have to get going, it was nice meeting you guys though" "It was nice meeting you too honey"

I walk him to the front door and open it. He walks out and i go to shut it. "Wait" he says turning around. I open the door again and look at him. "I was wondering if you would be my Girlfriend" he aska me.

A smile starts to form on my face "Yes" i say. He lets out a sigh of relief before giving me a quick kiss and walking away. I quickly shut the foor and lean against it. "SAGE MARIE BENNIT" My mom shouts and i know im already in trouble.

I make my way to the kitchen where my parents are now preparing dinner. "Wash your hands and cut this" my mom says gesturing to the cucumber.

I do as she says and start to cut the cucumber. "Are you using protection" she suddenly asks making my dad let out the biggest cough ever and a groan from me.

"Lesly i don't think we should ask her that" my dad says. "Well i don't want a pregnant daughter Scott" " We haven't even done anything like that mom we are only 16" i say stealing one of the cucumbers i just cut. 

"Well i want you to be careful, and next time warn us if your bringing a boy over" she says.

After dinner i take a shower and throw on some clothes and head to sleep.

When i wake up i realize i overslept.  I had five minutes to be outside. I get up and throw  the sweatshirt robin let me borrow and some black jeans on. I grab my bag and put on a pair of slides.

I rush out of the house and make my way to school hoping to either run in to robin or finn and gwen.
Just to my luck i find gwen and finn.

"Hey guys" i say out of breath. "Hey sage' finn says "I haven't seen you ina while gwenny." I say giving her a side hug.

We continue walking together and i look around for robin but i don't see him anywhere. Maybe he's late or skipped. Ill just stop at his house on the way home.

༄𝐄𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞༄

𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍>>