𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

"𝐖hat did he look like'' a officer says not looking up from his notepad. I was being interrogated by 2 cops at the station.  "Tall, and he was wearing glasses and a hat." I respond "Did you see what he looked like" another one asks " I think if i saw his face i would tell you" i say resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

"Okay did you see what he was wearing?" "Not really everything on him was black" "Did you see his skin tone?" They ask "Yea he was really pasty" i respond.

After a couple of hours the ladies at the front give me my book bag, I'm honestly surprised they went and got it. When I walk outside I see my parents car and let out a sigh of relief.

The car ride was filled with them asking me the same questions the cops did. All I wanted was to eat something and go to sleep. The moment I got home I went to the shower and stayed in there for hours.

"Sage dinner is ready" I here my mom say from the outside. "Okay" i respond shutting off the water and getting a towel. I go into my room and throw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt then head downstairs

"Me and your dad decided that we will pick you up from school and drop you off at school" my mother says. "Im fine I've started walking with my friends anyways" i say pushing my food around with my fork.

"Who are these friends" my dad says "Finney and Gwen Blake" i respond "Well as long as you're with them i don't see a problem." My mom says.
After that the rest of dinner is filled with silence.

I finish my food and put plate in the sink and then head up to my room to finally sleep.

When I woke up it was still a little bit dark outside so I decided to take a shower and then read for a bit.

"Come eat" my mom says. I sit down at the table and start eating."Hey I'm gonna hang out with a friend today if that's okay" "Oh yea that's fine just make sure to give a call." my dad says.

After breakfast I grab my bag and head outside. On my way I see Finney and Gwen ahead so I jog up to them. "Good morning Finn" I say as I put my arm on his shoulder. "Good morning Sage" he responds.

I talk to Gwen a bit as we walk until I see Robin. "I'll catch up with you in a little" I say letting go of Finn and walking towards Robin, who was talking with some kid.

I walk up to him and wait for the kid Infront of him to stop talking before I tap his shoulder.

Robin turns around and smiles when he makes eye contact with me. The kid looks at us looking a little bit confused before leaving.

"Hey are you still on for hanging out today" he says twisting the rings on his fingers. "Yeah of course" I reply.

"So where at?" I ask  "My house if your okay with it. I figured we could get some snacks and watch Horror movies" he responds

"My parents would kill me if they found out I watched that movie" "It can be our secret" he says. "Okay but we should get going or we'll be late" I say puling him in the direction of the school.