𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"so basically we went back to my house and we talked for a little then he asked me to be his gf" the brown skinned girl said as she walked with Finn and Gwen.

Robin wasn't with them because he had to go home early. "That explains the matching bandanas" "Yup" "So we still down the sleepover, i mean school is out for the summer by friday" gwen tells them. "Im down for it, whose house though" "Not our" the two blakes say at the same time.

"Okay" Sage says as her eyebrows furrow in confusion once again.
"We could probably do it at my house. Ill see you guys tomorrow" sage says as she turns onto her street.

As she walks home she fails to notice the van pulling up behind her. She also failed to notice the man creeping up on her, she only noticed when she had a hand wrapped around her mouth, keeping her from screaming.

Not knowing what to do she did the best thing possible. Biting his hand and taking off. The man is temporarily stunned before he lets out a string of cuss words running after the girl.

Sage could feel tears form in her eyes as she ran from the man. "GET BACK HERE" the man exclaims from behind her. She can feel her lungs tighten as it becomes hard for her to breath.

Her run starts to slow, allowing the man to gain on her. Seeing her house come into view she lets out prayers in her head. Though none of them work, because the moment she gets to her gate the man grabs her.

As she goes to scream he sprays something in her face. The last thing she could hear before she blacked out was the heavy breathing from the two of them.

When she awoke she was laying on a bed in a empty basement. She lets out a groan as she sits up rubbing her eyes. "You were out for a while" a voice says from the corner of the room making Sage jump.

"Listen i know you're scared but i'm not going to hurt you" the man says taking slow steps towards the bed. With each step he took the girl backed up until her back touched the cold concrete wall behind her.

"What was your reason" her voice trembles slightly as she speaks. "That i cannot tell you dear" the mans voice was muffled by a ugly mask on his face. She stays quiet for a moment before asking him a question. "You took the other kids didn't you" "No that was someone else" he replies in a rushed tone.

Nothing is said for a while a Sage glares at the man infront of her with nothing but pure disgust and hatred. Just then the phone upstairs goes off and the man looks towards the stairs and back to the girl.

"Let me answer that then we can have a little talk" he says not giving her any room to object as he quickly exits the room and shuts the door, locking it.

Sage gets up from the bed slowly and cautiously looking around the room, hoping for some kind of exit. As she looks around she sees nothing that would help making her feel ten times worse.

She goes back to the bed, and as she is about to sit down she notices the black phone next to it. Without hesitating she walks up to it and picks it up.

𝐄𝐦𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

how yall feel with me rn

Listen country isn't the worst genre of music but I have a question. Why do the fucking singers always talk about whiskey.