𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"hello?" the girl quietly says into the phone. Hearing nothing but static she lets out a sigh and puts the phone up. She then walks back to the bed and curls up in a ball. Tears slip down her face as she closes her eyes, hoping to find some peace in her sleep.

"Have you seen Sage" Robin asks as he meets up with Finn and Gwenny. "I thought she walked with you" finn says "Shes probably at school early" gwen says as she speeds up to talk to suzie.

Once the two boys get into the school they head to their first classes. Finn walks in the classroom expecting to see sage in her usual spot, but she isn't.

That's weird he says in his head as he makes his way to his spot. "Where's your friend" Donna asks as she sits by him. "Oh um I'm not sure I think she skipped or something" he says trying to avoid looking at her.

"Finney Blake you have been called to the office" the teacher says as he steps in the room. Finney looks at Donna who looks equally confused as him.

"Do you know Mrs Bennit" a cop asks sitting Infront of the blonde boy. "Sage? Yeah I know her why" he asks bouncing his foot on the ground. " When was the last time you've seen her" "Yesterday after school, Is something wrong is she in trou-" as he starts rambling the cop interrupts him.

"Mr Blake I'm going to need you to calm down everything will be okay once you tell me everything you know about yesterday" he says trying to reassure him.

When they get done in the office Finn walks out looking very pale. "Yo man why do you look like that" robin asks as he comes from the bathroom. "He got sage" Finn mumbles "What you gotta speak up" " He got Sage" "Who" robin says.

After a moment of silence he realizes and is quick to deny it " No your joking". Finney stares at him before saying "She will be fine, the police will find I her" "They haven't even found the other kids I doubt they'll find her" robin says walking away forgetting that he has a class to be in.

As the days passed robin became more worried about the girl. It gradually became harder for Robin to concentrate in school and at some points he stopped going.

Finney and Gwen were having a hard time too. Finn had asked Gwen multiple times to try and have her visions but she just couldn't.

All of them were worried for the Girl.

As the days grew more boring, longer, and lonely sage got more depressed. The grabber would come in from time to time to make sure nothing bad has happened with her.

She heard the phone ring a few times but everytime she answered it, it was always static.

Today was the phone didn't ring at all. Not until the grabber came into the room, but she had to pretend it wasn't.

"What's your name" "Why you need to know" The grabber was trying to have a conversation with Sage but she wasn't working with him. 
"I would like to know who I kidnapped" "Well you'll find out in the papers" she says rolling her eyes.

For being kidnapped she really didn't fear the man. "I guess you're right, are you hungry" he says moving his mask a little. "I'd rather starve" "Fine" he replies getting up and walking to the door.

"Sleep well" he then shuts the door leaving the girl there. As she sits in silence she grabs her bandana out of her pocket. It was the only thing she really had that gave her hope to get out of here.

𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢