𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄
"Hey Mrs Arellano" i say entering the living room. "Oh Sage it's good to see you" she says taking her jacket off. "It's getting late are you staying the night?" "I wasn't but Robin has been wanting me to so i told him i would" i reply.

"Speaking of robin where is he?" She asks "Right here" he says entering the room. "There you are. I was just going to let you know i'm going to sleep" "Okay love you" "love you too" she says walking towards her room "Also no monkey business" 

"Robin can I borrow some sweats" I ask once we get back to his room. "Yeah they're in the second drawer" he says grabbing a book and getting in bed.

I open the drawer and pick out some black sweats. I look at Robin who is reading his book, deciding to just change in the room. I take off my jeans off then put the sweatpants on and head towards the bed.

" I wanna cuddle" i say when i get in the bed. He sets his book down and waits for me to get into a comfortable position. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps a arm around me pulling me closer too him.

Once im comfortable he picks his book back up and starts reading again. I follow the words in his book  as i listen to his heartbeat. As we read he starts rubbing my side.

We read for a while before i start to get tired. I let out a yawn and rub my eyes. "You can go to sleep you don't have to stay up" he says closing the book. "No i don't wanna go to sleep" i reply. "You need to, we have tomorrow to hang out too" he says looking down at me.

As much as i don't want to admit, he is right. "Okay" i say closing my eyes  and falling asleep.

When I wake up I'm facing Robin. I lift my head to look at his clock and  see that its 11 AM. I try to sit up but robins hands are tightly wrapped around my waist making it hard.

Once I'm finally able to get out his grip I make my way to the kitchen. Once I get there I see Mrs Arellano drinking coffee. "Hey honey did you sleep good" she asks taking a sip. "Yeah I haven't slept that good in a while" I say sitting on a stool at the counter.

"Well later I have to go get some things would you like to go" she asks me as she pours me a cup of coffee. "Thank you and yeah I would love to" "Of course. Be ready by two" she says walking out.

༄𝐄𝐦𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞༄

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐬>>>>

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐬>>>>