𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄
Once I get to the Blakes house I knock on the door. It takes a moment but when the door opens I am met with a middle aged man. "Yes" he asks me. "Are you Finney Blakes dad?" "Why" "Oh I'm his friend from school, is he home?" I ask getting annoyed. He allows me in and shouts for Finn.

"Hey Sage what are you doing here" he asks me surprised. "Ya know I wanted to hang with some friends. Where's Gwen" "Her friends house.We can go to my room" he says.

I look at his room. It's way different than robins, It has space posters and spaceships on the ledge by his window.

"You're eyes are puffy are you okay?" he asks as we sit on his bed.  "Me and Robin got into a fight it's nothing major" I say shrugging. "Why"

I explain the whole thing and by the end he looks very confused. "But he told me that he liked you" I let out a scoff "Well he must of lied" "No he was very sure of it" "Well i gotta get home. Wanna hang tomorrow?" i ask getting up "Yeah definitely"

As i leave the house i notice that damn van right infront of me. The weird man is back his grey ass skin. "Im not in the mood if you try anything im cutting your dick off" i shout. He temporarily stops before he continues walking towards me.

I sprint in a random direction. Why does this always happen to me. I can hear his heavy breathing from behind me and all i can think is does he not work out?

Looking behind me i can see he's gaining on me. Turning back around im met with a hard chest. We fall down and i let out a groan. "Sage" i hear from beneath me.

Just to my luck its robin. "Sorry" i say sitting up and looking back. The man running back to his van. I get up and lend my hand out waiting for him to grab it. He grabs it and gets up. I pull my hand back and start my walk home ignoring his lingering eyes.

"You can't ignore me" he says walking  by me "I can you fucking liar" "How am i a liar". I stop and turn towards him "Because finn told me that you like me but you wanna tell me that we are friends?" He looks down at me eyes wide.

"He told you that" "Yes he did now if you excuse me I have to go" before I can even walk away he grabs my arm. "If you don't stop grabbing me boy" I say jerking my arm out of his hand.

"Give me another chance please". I look at him without saying anything. His hair is falling in his face and he looks very tempting. "If I do what will you do" I ask "I'll let you braid my hair any time you want" i cross my arms and narrow my eyes. "And ill be honest all the time" "Fine but this is your last chance"

"I really need to get home. Me and Finn are hanging tomorrow you can join us if you want" I say walking home not even waiting for a response.

༄𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞༄

𝐈𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐣𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤>>>>>𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬

𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬.