𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄
After 2 months me,finn gwen, and  robin have gotten closer. Me and the blakes would often walk to school together and me and robin would hangout all the time.

"HEY GREENIE" i hear gwen yell as she runs up and hugs me. "I missed you" "It has only been two days since you guys seen each other" Finn says walking towards us. Robin is with him so I guess they walked together.

"Guess what" Gwen says as we start walking "What" "Finney likes Donna" "Hey that's not true" "Yes it is im gonna go tell her now" Gwen says running off with Finn hot on her tail.

I let out a laugh at the two siblings completely forgetting about Robin. "We should probably catch up with them" I say taking his hand and running.

By the time we reach them I'm out of breath. "I'm going to kill you for making me run" he breathe out trying to catch his breath. "You'll be fine" he replies. "Did you do it Gwen" I say letting go of his hand and walking towards her. "No I was so close to her before he dragged me away" she says mumbling a few not nice things after.

We talked for a little before it was time to go into the school. Me and Finn went out class while Gwen and Robin went to theirs.

School was over for the day and The group decided to hang out for a little  before we had to home. There is now a curfew where you have to be inside by 8.  It was 4 so we had more than enough time.

I was walking with robin while Gwen and Finn walked together. Finn had been telling us about some rocket ship thing he's working but i couldn't pay attention to anything he was saying.

I was focused more on the arm draped over my shoulder instead. One thing I've realized about Robin is that he is a touchy person. Not that I'm complaining it's just I wouldn't expect it from him.

"We should get ice cream" "With what money" Finney responds "I have some on me" I say grabbing my wallet from my pocket. "Oh it's okay we'll get some another day" "No it'll be fine" "You sure" robin asks me "Yes guys let's go before it gets to late.

When we get there we order then I pay and we go sit at a table. "So school's almost out what are we going to do." I say taking I bite of my ice cream. "I haven't thought of that yet" Finn says "Omg we should have sleepovers" Gwen says practically lighting up.
"That's actually a good idea we can even invite Donna" I say pushing Finn.

We talk for a little bit more before Gwen and Finn leave. Now it's just me and Robin. "Wanna stay the night" he asks "I was just at your house two days ago and it's Monday " I reply "Well that doesn't matter we can skip tomorrow" "Me and you both know that our parents would kill us" "That's what makes it fun" he says getting up to throw his trash away.

I do the same while saying "I would not like to die yet" "You're no fun" he says holding his hand out for me to take, and I do. "What are we" I blurt out with out thinking. " What do you mean" he responds confused. "I mean we are always together and we are always holding hands and stuff. It's just really confusing" I rush out. "We're friends?" he says.

I never knew that those words would hurt so much.

༄𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬༄

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤