𝐨𝐧𝐞

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

There were more flyers posted today. A kid named Bruce Yamada had gone missing.

I didn't know him but I felt bad for him, I mean who wouldn't poor kid had his whole future ahead of him and it was taken just like that. "Do you think they'll find him?" I hear from behind me.

I turn around to see a kid named Finney Blake walking and talking to his sister.

"Not the way the way the would want" I say chiming in. He stops walking and looks at me "I'm Sage Bennit" I say looking at him "I know" he rushes out.

"I mean like I know because we have classes together" he's says. I let out a laugh before I turn to his sister "What's your name" I say looking at her "Gwen Blake" she responds "such a pretty name" I say smiling at her, earning a smile back.

"Well we should probably get going before we are late right" I say as I start to walk "Your gonna walk with us?" Finney and Gwen say at the same time "Of course I can't leave new friends behind" I respond "I'll race you" I say to Gwen before taking off, with her following closely.

Gwen was ahead of me when we heard some kids yelling that there was a fight. We look at each other before rushing over to the group of kids.

Inside the group was Robin Arellano and this other kid named moose. I couldn't hear what they were saying but next thing you know Moose is about to swing but robin ducks.

"Holy shit" I say looking at robin who is beating the shit out of the kid. "Okay it's time to go" Finney says pulling me and Gwen away from the scene, making Gwen and I protest.

"That was awesome" "Yea he had it coming" me and Gwen say. "Can we not talk about it" he says "Fine but I totally agree with Gwen" I say walking into the school building.

Me and Finney walk into the classroom and sit in the back. I am copying down notes down when I notice a light on Finn's paper. I look over and see he has a rocket ship flashlight thing.

"Oh dude that is so sick" i whisper "oh thanks I got it from my mom before she passed" he whispers back. "Awe that's so sweet, I'm sorry to hear about your mom" I say looking at him.

"Sage do you have something to say?" the teacher asks "No sorry" I reply. "Okay then you need to stop talking or I'll send you to the principal" and then he goes back to explaing stuff.

After class Finney bolts out of the room leaving me confused. I walk through the halls looking for him when I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" I say looking up at the person. It's Robin "Nah you're all good" he says looking at me "You're Sage Bennit right" he asks me "Yeah" "I've heard things about you" he says while moving his hair out of his face.

"Oh really. Like what" I say genuinely curious about what he has heard. "That you-" "Kids get to class" a teacher says walking by.

"I would love to stay and talk but I should probably go fix up my hand sage." "Oh yeah sorry have fun with that" I say as I awkwardly walk away. I had just talked to Robin Arellano.