After war Suprises

Nancy's pov:

I was in Jonathans room sleeping one night, it had been 4 months after everything went down. I had snuck into Jonathans room after Joyce went to sleep and we ended up having sex. But after we watched a movie and fell asleep.

Present time 2 weeks later

Jonathan's pov:

Nancy had stopped coming over at nights and kept avoiding me and I don't know whats going on with her. I gave up and just went to her house. When I knocked on the door I was greeted to her little sister "Hello."(H) "Hi Holly is your sister here?"(J) "Ya she's upstairs in the bathroom."(H) "The bathroom?"(J) ok I might of came at a bad time. "Ya she's been in there for like, ever."(H) "Oh well can I come in?"(J) "Sure, would you like to have a tea party with me and Mr Muffins?"(H) "Sure why not."(J) "Yay!"(H)

Holly grabs my wrist and takes me up to her room. "Woah ok were playing right now."(J) "Yep."(H) She pulled out the chair from under the table and patted it. I walked over and carefully sat down on it aware of not breaking it and she handed me a tiny teacup. "Here you go."(H) She pretended to pour tea in the cup and sat down at the other chair across from him

"Oh wait I forgot."(H) "Forgot what?"(J) before I could finish my sentence she sprinted downstairs. "Whats wrong holly?"(N) I heard Nancy say from downstairs. I wanted to get up and see her but Holly would never like me ever again if I left in the middle of our tea party. Holly came back in the room about 5 minutes later and placed something on my head.

"Wha-"(J) "It's a tiara."(H) "Oh cool...I've always dreamed of having...one?"(J) "Your welcome."(H) I let out a chuckle at Holly's words. "Wait there's one thing left to do."(H) "And what is tha-"(J) before I could finish again Holly ran out. She came back a few minutes later with a bag and a mirror. "Uh what's that?"(J) "It's make up. You need it to finish the look"(H) "Oh is that right?"(J) "Yep!"(H)

Holly put make up on me I had no idea what she's was doing but all I know is that she was poking me in the eye a lot.

Karen Wheelers Pov:
I was getting back from the store putting away the groceries when I heard a crash. "Holly!" I shouted but no one answered. I ran upstairs and saw that Holly's door was cracked open and when I peaked inside I saw jonathan byers sitting on a tiny chair with Holly and wearing a tiara. Of course I wasn't expecting the sight but it was very adorable.

I walked in Nancy's room to find her sitting on her bed. "Oh hey mom what's wrong?"(N) "You didn't tell me you were inviting Jonathan over."(K) "I didn't... why?"(N) "Oh well I think you better go look in Holly's room."(K) "Uh ok?"(N)

Nancy's pov:

I didn't know why my mom was acting weird, I haven't spoken to Jonathan in days. Mainly since I was to scared to. I had been sick recently and my period was late and I'm too scared to take a pregnancy test. But besides that I walked across the hall and looked in Holly's room to find Jonathan covered in make up and play jewelry, sitting at a table with my sister holding Mr. Muffins, my sisters teddy bear.

"Jonathan?"(N) he shot up and looked at me and hit his knee on the edge of the wooden table. "OW."(J) "Oh my god are you ok?"(N) "I guess."(J) he rolled his pants knee up to reveal his knee and there was a big bloody scrape on it. "Here come here I'll get you a bandaid and stuff and we'll patch it up."(N) "I wanna do it, I wanna do it."(H) "Ok you can do it Dr.Holly."(N) I say smiling. "I'll get the stuff for you and do you think you can help Jon down the stairs?"(N) "Ya I can."(H)

No one's pov:

"Ok good."(N) Holly and Jonathan went downstairs and Nancy went to get a bandaid and neosporin and a paper towel and then walked over to the couch to meet Jonathan and Holly.

After Nancy and Holly cover up his scrape and stuff

"Hey Holly?"(N) "Ya?"(H) "Can me and Jonathan go in my room for a couple of minutes we need to talk in private."(N) "Sure."(H) "Thank you mom's in her room if you need her."(N) Nancy and Jonathan go to her room and Nancy shuts the door and locks it behind her and Jonathan sits on her bed. "I hope It didn't seem like I was breaking in. I came to talk to you but then your sister asked for a tea party and I said sure and she just dragged me in and then we had a te-."(J)

"Do you want to be a dad?"(N) "Uh.. what?"(J) "Do you want to be a dad."(N) "I mean I guess at some point I don't really know I haven't really thought about it."(J) "Ughhhh" Nancy said as she fell back on her bed next to Jonathan groaning, she put her hands over her eyes. "Hey whats wrong."(J) Jonathan puts a hand on her thigh. "You can tell me anything."(J)

"I screwed up."(N) "What?"(J) "I might be pregnant."(N) Jonathan doesn't do or say anything he just stares at her. "Well are you gonna say anything?"(N) "Nance."(J) he takes her hands and moves them off her eyes and pulls her to where she's standing. He puts his arms around her neck and she puts hers around his waist. "You didn't mess anything up."(J)

"Yes I did, we haven't even gone to college yet and I might be pregnant."(N) "Hey this was a two person thing it's my fault for not being more careful I should of checked the condoms we were using or pulled out quicker."(J) "Still it's my fa-"(J)

"Nance, I love you and it is not your fault. We both should of been more careful but what's done is done. And if you do happen to be pregnant I will be there, every step of the way the the babies first ultrasound to the last breath of mine. I will love this baby, and take care of them. And I promise to be a way better father than my dad was."(J)

Nancy's crying at that point but she lifts her head up to rest on his shoulder and he's rubbing her back. She wispers in his ear."I know you will."(N) "Tomorrow afternoon I'll have a few tests you can take and by then we'll know the truth so meet me around 2:15 at my house okay?"(J) "Okay."(N)

They stay like that for a few more minutes until Jonathan gets a text from his mother telling him to come home. After he says goodbye to Mrs.wheeler, Nancy and Holly he heads back to his place.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know whether this is long short or normal😭. But I hope you like it<3