Imagines with GN!reader

Robin ArellanoRobin always being around you making sure no one fucks with you and always makes sure you aren't harmed in anyway

Robin Arellano
Robin always being around you making sure no one fucks with you and always makes sure you aren't harmed in anyway.

Robin teaching you how to fight just in case he can't protect you. He shows you how to block and dodge and also do sneak attacks.

Finney Blake

Finn always doing movie dates at your house or his. Gwen likes you and always do girls time with you sometimes, always telling tea and stuff.

Finn always giving you, your favorite candy when he sees you. He walks you home and walks you to your classes like a true gentleman.

Finn asking Robin how to fight so he can protect you. (Mostly to impress you) but he really wants to protect you from his bullies and random people who would want to put you down.

Vance Hopper

When Vance first met you, he was memorized by your face and how you would follow him like a lost puppy.

Vance will help you learn how to play pinball. If you accidentally interrupt his game he will only glare at you and ignore you for the rest of the day.

Vance will go feral if you got hurt by somebody. (Might even kill a mf.) He beats them up tho. No body messes that's his.

I think Vance would be that type of boyfriend that will always be use to you talking his ear off, so when you don't he asks you what the fuck is wrong with you.

Bruce Yamada

Bruce will teach you how to play baseball. Mans will tease you how bad you swing the bat, until you actually hit the ball and it hits his head. (Karma bitch)

Bruce would probably have more energy when you show up to his games. Mans will show more off as if he was on tv.

If you wear his baseball uniform shirt. Man will turn into a tomato. He would brag to Finney that his s/o wore his shirt uniform. Would probably tell you to wear it more often when you are both outside taking sweet bike rides together.

┆a/n: this my first time actually writing stuff like this. I hope you guys like this. Ghosy out!
Also you can check out my tumblr "DeadGhosy"