Episode 13: The Liar, The Bitch and The Player

EPISODE 13: The Liar, The Bitch and the player

   Sometimes you can’t plan things out properly, there are a few times were things in life just have to be like a story, I guess that’s what makes life so exiting and thrilling, but sometimes it’s just heartbreaking. The only thing we can do about it is avoid those who are bad and never let go of those who are just plain evil. But sometimes no matter how hard you try you will always fall into trouble.

    Mustafa and Ahmar were flourishing, they seemed sort of meant for each other and Ahmar was putting a little bit of more effort than regular couples. She seemed to reply to every whim Mustafa had even when he never spoke she seemed to know    what he wanted and to be honest it was kind of weird. All the while Angie and I were sort of deteriorating. Not as if we were fighting or anything, just that we weren’t doing anything special anymore, as if we were losing the magic and it was just becoming a mediocre relationship. I couldn’t let that happen, I just loved her too much, so I had to do something just to get her emotions firing up again.

    Angie was sitting in the middle of the classroom in the morning of March 30th 2009. I went up to her while she was reading a book. She gave me a small smile when she saw me approach.

“So what’s up?” I asked her, smiling as she raised her head to listen to me.

“Nothing really,” she answered; her answer was so short that I never knew she was done speaking.

“You don’t do much, do you?” she gave a smile and gave a feint nod.

“So cos you don’t do much, you won’t mind going out wit’ me this weekend right?” she closed her book and looked straight into my face.

“Of course I wouldn’t mind! Though we do sorta go out a lot you know!” I smiled back at her and we just sat there for an awkward moment looking at each other with no words escaping our mouths, just letting our eyes do the talking. We had to stop because Mr. James was fuming, probably because he liked Angie and I was always with her. I didn’t understand him!

    April 4th 2009, A date made in heaven

    Today was the all-important date with Angie, trying to restore our relationship to its full glistening form. Today was also my one of my older brother’s birthdays but we don’t celebrate our birthdays in our family. It’s just a regular day. I decided that Angie and I would go to watch a movie before heading off to Sea Cliff. The movie that we would be watching was Zombieland. So I went to pick her up and we were off. She basically lived next to the cinema so it didn’t take quite long to get there and at 6:50pm, we arrived at the cinema, ready to watch Zombieland. We sat at the far back of the cinema so that we could get a clear view of everyone and so that no one could see us when we kiss. Two couples came in from separate entrances and the one that came from the entrance had a short brownish boy and he had come in with a rather short girl and had exited almost immediately and came back with another girl and sat with her in a seat next to us. I looked at him for one second and he gave me an odd looked and scrunched up his face and said:

“Oi, what d’you want?” in this almost shrilly voice before lying back and chatting up the other girl.

“What’s his problem?” Angelina asked me. I just raised my hand in a ‘I don’t know’ manner and went back to watching the movie completely ignoring Angelina’s side-comments about the brown boy. Every now and then he would stand up and go to the other girl and start chatting her up. The second couple were much more appropriate. They came in and just acted romantically like a new couple. They sat in the seats two rows in front of us and I thought I knew him from somewhere!

    When we were leaving the cinema, I made sure I walked extra slow just in order to see the face of the guy who sat in front of us. He came within a meter of us and I noticed his face just before he kissed his girl. It was Mustafa. But the girl wasn’t Ahmar! I didn’t know whether to talk to him or was that just batty! I took Angelina in my arm and rushed her out of the cinema. She was starting to breath heavily so I stopped and we slowed down to a fast walking pace.