Chapter 20: Mission: Come Back Home

*Don't ask why I put a Oneus MV. Just appreciate it and move on <3

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Felix POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Chris's jaw dropped in shock. "Y-You bastard!" He smiled, joking around. I was too in my feelings to change my expression. The depressed, regretful look rested on my face, not willing to change. "You have a crush on Aisha! I would've never guessed!" His excitement was too much for his own good.

"I- please don't tell anyone," I pleaded. "제발" *(Please)

He looked at me sympathetically, an understanding sparkle shined in his eyes. "Of course, I won't tell,"

Chris came closer to me, wrapping me in his warm embrace. "Felix, please don't ever be scared to tell me anything. I'm here for you, no matter what it is,"

I couldn't lie, being hugged for the first time like this felt nice. It made me long for Aisha. If I could only feel her touch, be in her embrace or even.. maybe... brace her the way Chris did to me. How was this scary looking man so soft on the inside?

"Hyung, I really, really want to open up to you guys. But there's still a fear in my body. I just- maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe I'm just obsessing over something I know that'll never come true. Maybe-"

"Maybe, you need to stop listening to the voices in your head," He giggled. It didn't take long for him to realize the mistake he made in saying that. "I didn't mean-" he tried to correct himself. I pulled away from him in annoyance.

"Just come with me," I told him, leading him upstairs. Easily, it was obvious that I was pissed off now.

✄ ----------✄ ---------- ✄ --------- ✄ ---------

We sat down on my bed. Chris began twiddling with his thumbs, feeling bad about what happened.

"I-" He started, I interrupted him.

"Chris," Silence from him was returned at the sound of his name. "I'm worried about Aisha,"

"She'll be fine-"

"WHAT IF SHE'S NOT!? What if her voices drive her to doing something stupid..."

"Felix, it's not going to happen-"

"BUT WHAT IF IT DOES!? I'm scared, Chris! She's been dealing with those voices for so long, they've made her shut us out too... We already know she listens to them! What if one day... they tell her to... do something..." My voice was shaking in fear and rage.

"She's not going to, Felix! Everything will be fine, alright? I'll make sure of it," He reassured me. I didn't feel very reassured though. Not with all that was going through my mind as of right now.

"Chris, you don't understand! I can't lose HER! NOT AGAIN!" My voice had risen to a scream now, tears forming in my eyes. They were tears made up of three things: Fear, rage, and my breaking heart.

"I promise we won't lose her! It's okay, please don't cry!" Chris grabbed me harshly, pulling me towards him as he tried his best to calm me down.

"You don't get it!" I took a breath, lowered my voice. "If I lose her... I'll- I'll kill myself!"

Chris stopped moving, stopped breathing even. The gentle strokes his hand made on my head ceased at my outburst. With a deep voice, he replied.

"Not if I kill myself first,"

Shivers ran down my spine at the sudden eerie tension. I pulled away from him.

"Please don't say that-"

"Felix," He paused. "I'm not going to live without you. I just... can't. "

"Why? Do you have a crush on me or something?"

"No. I'm not gay... I think. But it doesn't matter. I just- I promise I'll tell you one day."

"No, Chris. You can't just leave me on a cliff hanger like this now. Spill,"

"Felix-"

"Chris. I'm serious,"

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck now. "Felix..." I looked up at him, into his eyes.

"I'm.... "

"Your...?"

"I'm leaving," He retorted. I shook my head in confusion, attempting to clear my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked without asking, trying to get him to clarify.

He walked down the hallway, making his way downstairs. His voice echoed through the house as he left hastily. "Listen I know something you don't, but I can't because it's not the time yet, okay? Until then, please just don't ask about it. Ciao," The door shut before I had time to ask any further questions, leaving me now alone in my confusion.

I brought him here to help me come up with a plan. Not for him to stir up the thoughts in my brain, which ultimately ended in my head spinning like a cartoon character when they hit their head and see birds flying around them.

Looks like I'll be figuring out this mystery on my own.

Mission: Bring Aisha Back Home

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Aisha POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"So let me get this straight, you want me to fake my death!? You're really insane," I said to the voice in my head.

Well, if you listen to me, and think about it, then everything makes perfect sense! Just hear me out, you want to get away from the drama right? You don't want to make anymore mistakes, now do you?

"No, I don't. But I really think faking my death is a bit overboard-"

No it's not! They'll leave you alone! We can run away or move somewhere. Hell, we can even skip school and they won't notice! Trust me, it'll work out. Besides, it's not like anyone cares anyway.

"That's not true! I'm sure they do care..."

Oh really? How many people showed up to see you in the hospital? BESIDES mom and dad.

"I- okay fine, you've got me there. I need to think about it,"

Aisha, Sweetie. You have one week to convince yourself to do it, or else we're doing it whether you are prepared or not.

"What do you mean? Voice, you can't control me!"

Oh yes I can. And like I said before, I'll make your life a living nightmare if you don't obey me. So you better listen, or real consequences will happen.

As much as I hate to admit it, Voice was right. Why would you hate to admit it? Because it's you we're talking about.

Tsk, "you"? No. It's us, I'm talking about. And we're going to fake our death.

Yeah. I know the consequences. I know I'm weak and I can't fight.

I know I'll lose this battle in the end.