Chapter 15: Hard Feelings

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Felix POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

The rest of the day Aisha wasn't anywhere to be seen. She disappeared.

Going home was like a nightmare knowing that she wasn't okay. Damn Hyunjin, always messing everything up! She wouldn't be like this if he could just control his goddamn emotions! Blood hell, this pissed me off more than I expected it would. Is it my fault that he was starting to get under my skin? Well, yes.  It just didn't make sense. What did he have that I didn't? Yes, he is attractive... but aren't I as well? I've always tried my best to be respectful and kind towards everyone, including her. What did she see in him?

The real question I should be asking though, is why didn't she stop him? Why didn't she push him off, or try getting away from him when he went near her? Her body language made it seem as if that had happened before. For all I know, it probably has. Knowing Hyunjin, they were probably even friends with benefits or something. Did she know that he's a player?

Everyone loves Hyunjin. Every girl and guy in school finds him attractive. The moment he goes near a girl or guy, word spreads like crazy. Then he promises all of those people that get upset that they're the 'only one for him'. That's when they all just become the side dish to his main course.

Hate for not only Hyunjin but Aisha burned through my body, setting my blood ablaze. If this is what she wants, then fine. I guess it'll be extra chilly tomorrow with all the cold expressions being worn and the tense which was becoming thicker than Alaskan ice.

✄ ----------✄ ---------- ✄ --------- ✄ ---------

The night sky made my unlit room turn into an ominous grieving ground. It wasn't pitch black however, there was still a dim light from the pale moon that beams in through the window which remained open for now. I laid awake in my bed, unable to fall asleep. How can I fall in love yet I can't fall asleep? I feel like Chris, who apparently can't do either.

The hours flickered as the sky changed shades of black to purple to some sort of eggie looking orange-ish yellow, later resting at a calm blue color. For hours I was awake, just laying there and thinking about the Aisha and Hyunjin situation. Why be upset at Aisha? There was no reason to be, she did nothing wrong.

In that case, might as well just stay away from Hyunjin then. Lord knows so will Aisha, Minho, and probably even Jisung, who ran after Minho when he left. They were close friends, anything Minho does, Jisung follows. It's Minsung 101.

Take a deep breath, stay positive. All I can do is keep an eye on Aisha. She's probably mad at me. Naur, I'm sure she's mad at me. I guess... we're just going back to how everything used to be? Just like old times. And just like old times, I'll win her back.

Something, a bad feeling, told me I wasn't going to win her back this time. It was almost as if Satan were whispering in my ear.

Still, if I keep a hopeful mind, then everything should turn out alright. What would being negative accomplish?

✄ ----------✄ ---------- ✄ --------- ✄ ---------

Aisha was already sitting down at the desk. Seungmin, who was behind the camera, shrugged his shoulders as I exchanged questioning glances with him. I guess he was just as lost as I was now. Sliding myself into my seat, I turned to her, attempting to make small talk to break the silence.

"So... today's forecast calls for rain. Did you bring an umbrella?" I divulged, hoping to spark a conversation between us. Instead, silence was given back to me in return. "Aisha," This time I began to pry. Without a doubt, I wasn't trying to bother or annoy her, except I feared she was back to her old self; broken, lost, and overwhelmed with the world.

This time I had a secret weapon though. We knew more than we did last time; About the voices, what she thought happened that night, that crap got real, and... who she preferred. Clearly, that was down the drain now considering the fact that she was totally ignoring him.

A pissed off Aisha turned to be, staring me dead in the eyes. As much as I didn't want to scare her, I stared back. The only difference was that I stared at her with a love, a friendship that shimmered and shined in my eyes, meanwhile the glare in her eyes held a completely different story within them.

"We're rolling in 3...." Winston's voice said from the corner of the room, where he had been munching down on a donut he had brought with him for breakfast.

"...2...." Aisha turned her head away from me. A forced smile was now plastered on her face. She wore it as if it were an everyday accessory, so natural within. But we both knew the secret that hid behind the lips of that fake smile.

"And... One!" Seungmin chimed in on the last number as he pressed down on the buttons of the camera.

"Hello everyone~! It's your Morning News here with Aisha Chae," She chirped, sounding unexpectedly joyful for someone who just had a very intense secret spilled about them to people she promised she'd never keep secrets from. That was a long ass sentence, damn. 

"And Lee Felix," My voice came off a little bit flat. It was easy to pick it up though, so I wasn't too worried. Aisha refrained from looking at me when she heard the sound of my name, I could feel the temptation from her.

"Today's forecast will be-" She began saying without me.

"That's my line," I corrected her. But she didn't stop. No, she kept going as if I weren't even sitting right next to her.

"Just let her get away with it,"   The angel on my shoulder told me.

"No! You better stand up for yourself. Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean you need to go easy on her,"   The little devil me fought from my left shoulder.

"Aisha," My voice was stern, stricter than a Middle School English teacher. Steadily, her head turned to me. A vex, provoked look flashed on her face.

"Now isn't the time, Felix."   She told me, her voice was colder than ice in the middle of winter.

"This isn't you," My voice switched to a concerned tone now, not wanting to stir up any more hard feelings.

A sigh left her lips as she spoke once again, making the whole room go silent.

"There never was a me,"