Chapter 10: Dark Secrets

"You have a crush on Hyunjin!? I didn't know-"

"Please don't tell anyone, Aisha. I've been trying to get over it for the last two years but I just can't- I can't forget about him. The worst part about it all is that... he likes you."

Now I'm confused. He likes me? Why would he like me? I'm not pretty like him, my grades are probably going to flop in the next week, and there is absolutely nothing good about me whatsoever. On top of that, my feelings for him never rekindled- well... if I pretend they didn't then maybe they'll go away.

"I forgive you, but Hyunjin..." I began to say. "I don't like him like that- at least not anymore. I don't know if he's gay-"

"or bisexual?"

"I'm sorry, Minho. I don't know. If you want, I can ask him-"

"No, no. It's alright. Thank you for understanding though. I'm glad I could at least get this all off my chest."

I sympathetically smiled at him. "Of course! Now let's go to the others."

We headed out of the closet. Haha, Minho came out of the closet with him. That sounds funny to say now. Secrets can really change you. "No secrets" The only problem with that promise is that I don't care. He said when you're ready to open up about it, then you can say. Minho's not ready, and doesn't need to be. This is different. It's still a secret, Aisha.

Minho and I walked down the hallway together. Once he saw the others, he dashed to them, leaving me behind. Wow, alright. It's alright, I have myself and these voices.

"Aisha, can you unblock us on your phone now?" Hyunjin asked as he stopped in the hallway so I could catch up. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot," I responded, scrolling through my phone and shooting everyone a text saying 'hey'. Only a couple of them actually looked at their phone and smiled, checking with each other to see if they all got it.

Hyunjin looked at his phone as a vibrating sound growled at him from inside of his pocket. I giggled. "Looks like I got the text too." We laughed together a little before looking in opposite directions. God this is awkward.

"How about you come over to my house?" I smiled at his invitation.

"I'll consider,"

✄ ----------✄ ---------- ✄ --------- ✄ ---------

Nine o'clock at night. That's the time I texted Hyunjin. I had no idea how to break the ice between us, I decided it was best to be straight forward. No point in wasting time with an introduction if he was expecting my message any time soon. 

𝙼𝙴: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛?

Although he's been my friend for such a long time, I've never been to his house. No one found it strange though, since we all usually just went to the dorms. The dorms are where Jisung, Chris, Jeongin, and Minho sleep. Since they could barely afford to move all the way her to attend this school, so they slept in dorms. Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, and Changbin however, all lived near by. I know that Felix lived with his grandparents, that's why he doesn't dorm with anyone.

Although we didn't have a strict dress code, uniforms were implied. It's just that, no one really wore them. The teacher's didn't care though as long as everyone was getting good grades. Also, the only thing that made this school so special is the language programs, scholarships, and the fact that they are very strict with grades. Hyunjin sent me a quick reply, concluding my thoughts.

ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ʟʟᴀᴍᴀ: ɴᴏᴡ

ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ʟʟᴀᴍᴀ: 320 ᴊɪɴɪʀᴇᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ

My eyes widened. Okay, looks like I'm doing this. It's nine o'clock on a Thursday- you know what? Screw it. Never mind, I'll go. Another notification greeted me from my phone.

ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ʟʟᴀᴍᴀ: ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ :)

I rolled my eyes. Typical, but not unexpected. In a hurry, I grabbed my car keys, started the car and drove to Hyunjin's place. I guess his parents weren't home because by the time I got there, there were only two lights on, and one car in the driveway. It's not like my parents would care if I wasn't home though. My mother is always working and my father is rarely home due to his job. Why did they even adopt me? It was probably out of guilt or because I could pass as their biological daughter since they're a mixed race couple. I'm not Hispanic nor Korean by blood, but I look like I'm both since my skin is tanned and my hair is dark, long, and straight.

I parked in his driveway, getting out of the car. Staring up at the house, I grabbed the phone so I could tell him that I was here. His house is huge. Almost like a mini white house... on steroids. Rich boy. You can say that again. Just before I even unlocked it, Hyunjin's front door swung wide open, revealing him standing there. A big, happy grin was plastered on his face.

"AISHA C'MON!" He called to me, running out and dragging me in. He dragged me in with such force that my head hit his chest. We almost fell on the floor, but we caught ourselves in time.

"Hyunjin-ah! Calm down, it isn't the end of the world!" I laughed at his excitement.

"I know but I want to show you around! Tour time!" He said, grabbing my wrist as he dragged me around.

"So this is the foyer," He said, dragging me out of the foyer. The foyer had tall, white walls which wrapped around the entire house. A chandelier hangs in the middle of the ceiling. A dark oak wood trim lined the floors, covering most of the floor throughout the entire house as well.

"Here's the kitchen," he continued, still hauling me around the house. The kitchen had a cute black and white backsplash, just barely covering the light blue wall behind it. The marble looking counter top pulled it all together, everything complimented the color scheme perfectly. "And there's the living room," Hyunjin pointed to the giant room right across from the kitchen. A dining table sat between the kitchen and the living room, which actually fit the space amazingly since it was very spacious.

The living room had a giant glass door, where you could see onto the custom designed patio. A TV the size of my bed was mounted to the wall, an electric fireplace directly underneath it (probably to the very inch), and an L shaped couch placed in front of it. A fuzzy white rug was underneath the modern looking, shiny, glass, black coffee table. There were bookshelves built in bookshelves on each side of the TV as well. My jaw dropped in amazement at how wealthy his family is.

"LET'S GO TO MY ROOM!" He yelled, now yanking my arm, dragging me up the stairs to his room. The door was already open, so he pulled me quickly through; a little too quickly because we ended up falling on the ground.

I opened my eyes. He was on top of me. On the ground. HELP.

I told you, Aisha. You should've listened to me.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME YOU DUMB VOICE.

We stared into each other's eyes, not daring to move. It was quiet. A weird tension formed between us, making the room feel hotter than it really was. Did someone crank up the heat? I couldn't help but admire how beautiful he was up close. His blemish free skin, smooth and glowing, his dark, sparkly eyes, and his long dyed-blonde hair. It was almost hard for me to not like him. I watched as his eyes looked at my lips, then glanced back at my eyes. As if he were asking me permission without using words. I stayed silent, too mesmerized to speak.

Without a little hesitation, I felt him move closer. Then, I felt his lips softly on mine.

I kissed Hyunjin. 

(Sorry for the extra long chapter! 1300+ words~ I hope you enjoyed~~ STAY safe, STAY healthy, and always be happy whenever you can!! I'm always here for you if you ever need someone to talk to/ rant to. I love you~!!)