Chapter 6: Search Party

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Felix POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

It took a solid 15 minutes until Jeongin stopped crying. I felt bad for everyone right now, it feels like it's all my fault for not being able to do anything. It's my fault I didn't stop them from doing the prank, it's my fault for not warning Aisha in time about Minho's change of plans, it's my fault for not showing up at the hospital for her, and it's my fault for not being able to comfort everybody when everything went down. It burned me deep inside, making me feel awful.

Jeongin and I ran around the school together, trying to find everyone else now. He headed to the boy's bathroom while I checked the locker room. We found Minho and Changbin talking to each other behind the lockers. Changbin was still crying, Minho clearly trying to comfort him. One thing that Minho didn't say out loud though was that he still blamed himself for everything that night. People make dumb decisions, Minho. It's alright. I've never been able to bring myself to say those words to him, even though I do in my head every time I see him.

✄ ----------✄ ---------- ✄ --------- ✄ ---------

We were all walking down the hallway, talking about where everyone is when a pounding sound came from inside one of the bathrooms. I ran inside to make sure everyone was okay, the others following closely behind. To my horror I found Chris punching the walls of the bathroom, blood dripping down his hands from the cuts. All his crying and screaming made his face red, his eyes looked almost bloodshot from all the tears. We ran over to him, Changbin and I restrained him as Jeongin and Minho tried to calm him down. Not even Jeongin's aegyo  could do anything. Minho tried to reason, but Chris refused.

"This is all my fault. I could've stopped it," His voice was deep, more assertive with an undertone of anger and guilt. Then he screamed loudly, catching us all off guard. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT SON OF A-"

"CHRIS!" Seungmin shouted from behind us. He had just entered the bathroom, so he must've been looking for us and heard all the commotion.

He ran over, hugging Chris in an attempt to calm him down. Everyone joined in on the hug. It felt nice that we were all together again, even under these.. circumstances. I just wanted this back. I wanted this feeling, this love we all shared back. It wasn't the same now, not after everything that's been happening. Chris calmed down, thankfully. His sobs turned into something from a horror movie. He could barely breathe, I could tell. Jeongin started crying again. He hated it when Chris cried. A light tear rolled down my face.

"Please calm down, Hyung. It'll be okay. We still have each other, that's all that matters." Seungmin began saying. "Aisha's alright. As long as she's alive, everything will be fine."

A scary thought crossed my mind by Seungmin's words. What if... by the end of the day... she wasn't alive? She's only received hate from everyone. I'm worried that she won't make it by the end of today. We needed to find Jisung and Hyunjin. Then, we can all find Aisha and talk it out. If we don't then... nothing good will come of this. This conversation has been postponed for too long already.

"Where are Hyunjin and Jisung?" I asked Seungmin.

Minho spoke up. "Jisung is coming. He's looking for you guys because he doesn't know we're here. I think Hyunjin is still in class."

"Aish," Whispered Changbin. We all silently agreed with him; Everyone was upset right now.

"We have to go find them both. We need to talk about this. With Aisha," Everyone went silent, probably feeling uneasy at the sound of her name. Even though we all secretly knew that we had to talk about this, it still gave us all flashbacks to that day. Just thinking about being near her made us all feel bad.

"Changbin, Minho, and I will look for Jisung. The rest of you can look for Hyunjin. Meet in the library upstairs. Got it?" The leader in Chris really shined through as those words left his mouth. As the eldest of all of us, it only made sense. A weak smile started to form on my face.

"Let's go," He said to Changbin and Minho. And just like that, they left the bathroom.

The rest of us, AKA Seungmin and Jeongin, looked at each other with a 'Now what?' expression on our faces. "You heard the man, let's go!" Jeongin's voice came off much more optimistic than it was before.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Aisha POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Silently, I cried in the gym closet where they kept all the equipment. That's why I moved from the locker to here; It was a big closet, so it had enough space to fit at least 15 people in case of a lock down. Flashbacks of everything flashed inside my head, hence the name "flash" back. Why did they do that prank on me that night? Why didn't any of them come to visit me? Did no one tell them I was in the hospital? Or did they just not care? I looked at the time on my phone. School was going to be over in an hour already. When I ran out of the classroom, I heard someone running out of it as well just before I turned the corner. I had to pause and think if it was a good idea or not. In the end, I decided to leave and find somewhere quiet to cry. I'm a straight A student, skipping only 7 classes wasn't going to kill anyone. Besides, I'll say it was for 'mental health reasons', which wasn't lying anyways since it was.

All these thoughts in my head piled up on top of the voices. Why must I have these voices? Was this God's punishment to me? Before I could even think of an answer, the door to the gym closet opened. I thought it was a teacher or something, but I was completely wrong when I saw him standing there.

"Can I hide with you?" He asked me. My face turned red in embarrassment. How did he find us?

"Hyunjin...."

"Don't worry, I didn't know either. I won't tell anyone where you are. Promise," A small, comforting smile shown on his face. I nodded my head, giving him permission to come.

.... Hyunjin....