Chapter 14: 스토커

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Felix POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

When lunch time came around everyone sat at the table silent. Something must've happened between Aisha and Hyunjin because she seemed to be ignoring him. Hyunjin though, kept side-eyeing her, trying to catch a glimpse of her every move in a very obvious way. Everyone noticed, but no one said anything. From what I saw, they looked pretty close last time I saw those two together.

Very close.

I hated it. I hated this feeling of jealousy I got every time I remembered. That memory burned a whole in my now nonexistent heart. Chris realized my silence, and began talking in an attempt to get everyone's moods to lift from where they sat on the ground. Changbin, Jeongin, and Seungmin began chatting away on the other end of the table, meanwhile our side sat in an awkward silence. Jisung watched Minho who was staring at Hyunjin drooling over Aisha. She tried looking at Chris with a look of help written on her face, but we all knew he couldn't do anything about this weird quietness among us.

Chris looked at me. I kept my head down, staring at my phone. I'm not in the mood to deal with this.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back," Minho eventually said. That's the first thing he's said to us all day.

As he walked passed, I saw him glance at my phone. The picture of Aisha and Hyunjin was still on the screen. When I turned around to look at him, his face was pale, his eyes wide.

Wait what.

This was like a wake up call for me. He looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

"What's wrong Min-" I tried to ask him, but I couldn't finish.

"Aisha...." He said, making her turn around to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"You kissed Hyunjin...?"

Everyone at our table fell silent, some of the people around us did as well. Aisha looked so stunned, as if it was her worst secret being exposed to the entire world. A different feeling sparkled in her eyes. I watched as her nonchalant nature burned out like a candle, being rekindled with guilt.

She got up from where she was sitting, everyone looked around slightly confused by what was happening. Everyone was confused except for Hyunjin, Aisha, Minho and I.

"Minho, I swear I can explain what happened. There's nothing going on between-"

"Aisha!" Minho shouted angrily. Now most of the cafeteria was silent. "I thought I could trust you. I don't care if there is something between you two or not anymore. You broke my trust," A tear ran down his cheek. Just at the sight of it I felt hollow. "You broke my heart,"

Minho dashed off, Jisung running after him. She turned back to look at us. Still confused, everyone looked back at her with an awkward expression. Hyunjin shook his head, looking down at the table. Aisha took off as well, running out of the room. This time no one chased after her. This was like a repeat of the prank all over again, but this time, it was becoming too real.

"What happened, Mate?" Chris asked Hyunjin. The others on the other end of the table moved closer to us to hear Hyunjin's response.

"I don't know...It's just that... I've always liked Aisha and I know she likes me back but... she said she wouldn't be with me because one of her friends like me,"

"Then why did you kiss her?" Seungmin questioned.

Hyunjin was at a loss for words. He's starting to make me angry.

"Wait.. how did Minho find out?" Everyone went silent again at the thought of Chris's question. Then everyone looked at me.

"Yeah, Felix. How did he find out? He was looking at you before he left," Hyunjin snarkily replied. I groaned, looking away from them.

"I found out... and I had something on my phone when he looked over my shoulder..."

"What was it, Felix?"  Stop using that tone with me, Hyunjin.  Or else someone's going to end up with a bloody nose. And it won't be me.

"I have a picture, okay!? I saw Aisha was in a strange neighborhood, I was worried," I gave in to explaining.

"You were stalking us!?"  Hyunjin fought.

"Oh shut the hell up! I'm done here!" I yelled at him, getting up and exiting the room. As much as I hate to say it, it looks like we're going to be breaking some of our promises.

We're falling in and out.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Aisha POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

I told you, Aisha. It's best to listen to me rather than your emotions. You're right. Why did I listen to my heart? It's broken, it doesn't know what it's doing. I told Hyunjin that I couldn't be with him. Why didn't he listen? Did he listen to his heart too?

Crunching down, I sat down on the carpeted floor of the library, behind a couple of book shelves. Upstairs in the library has always been my comfort spot, like a second home, if not, my first. The smell of old books has always been comforting to me, and it really calmed me down. Whenever I was dealing with a lot, I'd come up here and hide.

This is for our own safety. Do you believe me now? Are you ready to listen to me like a good girl?

Yes I am.

Apologize and we can get going with our plan.

I'm sorry, Voice. I should've listened to you from the beginning. I knew I'd get hurt, I was being stupid.

Now, take a deep breath before you cry. Crying is for weak people.

Deep breath in and out. Okay. What now?

Your next class starts soon. You better not be late. Stay on top of your studies, they're better than human interaction. For lunch, come up here like old times. It's only safe here.

You're right. This is for my protection. I'm ready.

I'm ready to obey you again, Voice.