Chapter 17: Rooftop

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Felix POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Hyeji stormed into the room. Her face was redder than my hand after clenching it into first for so long. It has become a habit that I do whenever I think about Aisha.

"I CAN'T DO THIS! I CAN'T BE AROUND THAT WHORE!" She shouted. At the sound of her words, Seungmin's gaze shot towards me, who was still standing. Everyone started gathering around Hyeji, trying to figure out what happened, but all froze when I slammed my hands against the desk like how I did back in the classroom when Aisha received that note.

"Don't.. call... Aisha.. THAT!" At the last word, I flipped the table. It went dead silent. Seungmin ran towards me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Felix, Felix please listen to me!" He pleaded. I pushed his hands off of me. Closing my eyes in disappointment. Taking a deep breath now, I opened my eyes.

"Call her a whore one more time, and you'll be in a casket by midnight," My anger was more passive, but still bold.

"You have no right to talk to me like that! I'm only speaking the truth! WHY ARE YOU STANDING UP FOR HER ANYWAYS!? SHE'S SO RUDE!!"

I looked up, fighting my thoughts. Unfortunately for her though, I'm weak.

I began to charge towards her. Thankfully, Seungmin restrained me from doing something stupid before it was too late.

"Woah Woah Woah!" Jackson protested. "Hyeji, shut up. Seungmin, take Felix outside,"

There was silence as Seungmin dragged me out of the room. Hyeji began shouting about what happened to everyone around her. Her first few sentences made their way to my ears, which caused my hands to become fists again.

"She's such an asshole! She said she didn't want to come back and to just 'call it off'! She's so selfish, who the hell does that!? That whore shouldn't be talking when she..."

The door shut before I could continue listening in. Screw her. Seungmin pulled me over to the side of the hallway next to the staircase. Resting his hands back on my shoulders again, he looked me in the eyes like how a mother would to a misbehaving toddler.

"Bro, what's gotten into you recently? You've been so uptight about everything surrounding Aisha," I sighed, letting my furious expression ease into a mellow one.

"Seungmin," I said, grabbing his full attention. "I think I'm in love with Aisha,"

"Aish. She really put the 'Aish' in 'Aisha'," Seungmin tried to joke, although it was not very funny. "When? Why? Is that why you got so mad when you saw her with Hyunjin?"

I nodded. "I- I don't want her to be around him. I know, I'm an awful friend, but I can't stand this feeling. Mate... I'm love sick,"

Seungmin smiled teasingly, still retaining his playful thoughts that were telling him to make fun of me. He's never been in love, has he? As far as I know, he's never even had a crush before.

*Author note: this is random but I love Changbin. Okay, back to the story now :)

Footsteps echoed through the hallway. We both shifted our attention in the direction of the sound, just in time to witness Aisha suspiciously sneaking to the staircase at the other end of the hallway. We were on the second floor, but she was going upstairs. That's where the roof is... why was she ending in that direction? That's sus as hell.

What is she doing? She wasn't going to... jump off.... right?

Seungmin noticed my sudden panic. "I'll go check on her if it makes you feel better. It's 7:49, go tell the principle that we can't do the Morning News,"

I nodded my head understandingly, leaving Seungmin as soon as his hands left where they were perched on my shoulders. Aisha, please.... hang on. I'll protect you.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧Aisha POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

The sun was beating down on my tan skin, most likely making me tanner. It was hot outside. but there was a cool breeze that chilled the atmosphere as soon as it started to get too hot. Almost as if the wind was in our favor.

The rooftop was deserted. The entire roof was lined with a 4 and a half foot wall which was there so no one would fall off. You could still easily see over it though. If I were to guess, maybe 142 cm tall? I've never been the best at estimating however, so I'm probably wrong.

Admitting being wrong? What have they done to us.....?

Too many things, Voice.

"While you're up here, tell your voices to shut the hell up," Seungmin's voice broke the silent, peaceful atmosphere, catching me off guard.

What should I do? Do I ignore him? Do I leave the roof? Stay where you are. Don't speak. Okay.

He made his way to me, leaning against the edge of the roof next to me, he spoke again. "Not going to say anything? Alright, we can stay like this in silence,"

What is he doing? Is he trying to get me to speak? Yes, don't fall for it. He's going to say something else afterwards and try getting you to speak. Don't listen.

"So..." He piped up after a few minutes of silence. You were right, Voice. Of course I am.

"I know you aren't going to speak to me. But just listen," Don't listen. I can't help it though, he's right next to me.

"I know you are trying to keep your distance from all of us now. Why must you do this every time something happens? You ghost us as if it's going to make everything better. I get why you're angry at Hyunjin and Felix now, but why shut out the rest of us?"

I'm answering him. NO! DON'T-

"Minho hates me, Jisung's probably mad, Chris is going to start snooping soon, Jeongin started the prank, Felix is a stalker, Hyunjin just used me, Changbin did nothing to help, and you..." I glanced at him. "You're trying to trick me into forgiving you guys,"

He was speechless. "Aisha... I thought that was all forgiven though. We made a pact. We promised we'd forgive each other and make up quickly after any shortcomings..?" His voice sounded like a plea now.

I felt no remorse.

"I guess some things are just too good to be true,"