Chapter 9: Eleven Promises

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧ Aisha POV・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"I'm sorry. I love you guys."

The last bell rang, everyone fled from their classrooms into their last period. The nine of us stayed where we were though. They stared at me, all thinking something, most roughly along the same lines. I took a deep breath. I went from serious, never talking to anyone all the way to Sorry, I love you in a matter of around 2-3 hours. They all had my heart. They knew that deep down I love them too much to shut them out fully. I couldn't live without them. I need them.

It's not too late...

Ignore the voices.

Listen to us, Aisha.

I SAID IGNORE THE VOICES even though you know you want to listen. You have no choice.

I have a choice. They will go away soon except we might never go away. You can't get rid of us.

My expression must've gone blank at the sound of the voices because Hyunjin grabbed my hand, trying to get my attention. I looked at him, blushing as soon as my eyes met his.

"Aisha, are you okay?"

A tear ran down my face one last time. "Yeah," I told him, sighing. "I'll be alright,"

At least that's what you think.

"I love you," A voice came from one of the other seven people in the room. I turned to see who said that, but I didn't know who to match the voice with. Then he spoke again.

"I've always loved you, Aisha. We all have." Jeongin spoke up from the corner where he stood. "You're the first person I can actually mess around with who's younger than me." A small giggle came from the depths of my soul.

They all were still stunned by my sudden emotion, almost like it was abnormal. And if I'm being honest, it kind of was. I shouldn't have listened to the voices. Don't say that, we're protecting you.  A slightly stressed out look appeared on my face. I tried shaking it off as quickly as possible so they didn't question it. Thankfully, they didn't.

I looked down, only to look up again at the feeling of Chris coming to hug me again.

"C-Chris-" I could see Jisung coming over to hug me again as well.

"Oh no not you too Jisung,"

Jeongin must've taken that as an invitation, because he came to hug me too, followed by Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin, and Felix. But Minho never did. He stood there this time, waiting for everyone to stop crowding around me. Unfortunately for him, though, it took 15 whole minutes.

Felix's arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I could feel his breathing on my neck. Not wanting to do anything about it, I stayed still. The warm feeling of him on me was comforting. All of our body heat crammed together with us, getting trapped in the gym closet. Somehow, we managed to heat up the entire closet, despite how big it is.

When we broke apart, everyone was smiling again. I'm glad I could do that, at least for them. Chris smiled at me, genuinely happy. I couldn't help but smile back. The only person who wasn't smiling was Minho. Did something happen? Did he not like me?

"What's wrong?" Seungmin asked me.

I looked at him, acting a little more squirrel-ish than intended. "Oh nothing," I lied.

"It's good to have you back. We really missed you. Please, never leave us again," Changbin said.

No promises.