summary

At 34 year old Emily Cahill thinks her life is perfect or as perfect as she could imagine...she is married to the love of her life and they have two beautiful sons that are the light of their lives. All of that changed 'like that.'

She moves back near her hometown surrounded by her very large extended family, trying to put the pieces of her life back together.

When her son makes the soccer team she finds herself reconnecting with a long lost friend, which becomes a source of comfort while she learns to move on with the next chapter of her life.

--------

A picture of Emily and a book trailer have been posted to the website.

--------

I listen to music and write, throughout this book I will add videos of songs that inspire me or my characters.

This is my first story, and I'm a bit nervous on how it is received. I would appreciate your feedback, so I can improve my writing.

Thank you,

Hollis

P.S. I have added pictures that inspire my writing, but unfortunately sometimes they get removed. I have reattached a few, but I don't know how to permanently fix the problem.

This story is slowly being edited, i.e. When I reread and find my blunders. If you happen upon a few (a lot) please let me know. I'm a much better editor for other people than I am for myself.