prolouge

*Flashback 12 years ago*
"Mommy, mommy I want ice cream"

.....

"Can't you go any faster I'm dying in here" said 5 year old Brooklyn
"Honey alright alright" her mom Katerina said.

"But...mommy it's my birthday the only day where attention is on me AND ONLY ME" pouted Brooklyn.
Rookley was persistent on what she wanted and that was ice-cream... she was a spoiled brat most would call her but to her mother, she was her baby.

"Honey. Enough" her mom said sternly she knew that if Brooklyn continued on like this she would regret it.

"Fine" Brooklyn said with a pouted lip which trembled and tears fell down her face, yes, yes she was a complete brat.
"Heyy I'm here too" said Bradley her twin brother

"Yes you are right Brad and so tell your twin to sit still" said Katerina
"Brooklyn please" Bradley whispered softly to Brooklyn pleading her to stop her childish behavior.
Even though she was a child.
She wailed more and louder to a point which made her mom get aggravated and pressed hard against accelerate and which made her miss the red traffic light and that when it all happened too fast .
A huge truck came towards them and crashed against there small car which had caused it to be smashed into a pulp. Brooklyn flying out her car seat and through the window where glass smashed against all over her skin and her twin who had just fallen out the open car door where he had been playing with to see what had happened and last Katrina who was smashed against the truck and a tree.
-"-"-
Two months had passed where Katrina was in a "better place", Brooklyn in a coma and Bradley who had went through a month of therapy because of such a shock, they'd lost their mother, and no form of sympathy and heart warming saying could change the fact that they had lost the woman that was supposed to bring them up, the woman that was supposed to help her son's with girl problems, and her daughter's with womenly changes,they had no one.
-"-"-"

12 year later and here I am with a scar against my side of my stomach and a memory that will never leave me and all blame on me for the cause of my mom's death even Bradley and now I started to believe that too.

I am what you call a good girl and by good girl I mean a total looser, outcast, loner, goody-too-shoes, lame, nerd.... well you get the picture.

People make fun of me... and I hate it... people push me around... and I hate it... I get bullied... and I hate it but in the end what will be more satisfying bullying a girl who lost her mother or granting her love but for me, I hated the pityful looks that I got and the 'I'm so sorry for your loss' or the 'stay strong' like WTF I have no time for any of these things I just want my family back to normal...

It's been just me, my whole life. My family shut me out and I am so...so... done with it... I tried suicide but couldn't do it why? Because that one sentence stopped me. 'Would mom want me to do this' and that all it took to stop me but I secretly hope I die everyday because of the pain I have to endure.

I have a family of 7, 6 now with my mom......gone.

It's Adam who's 23 and married, Josephine but everyone calls her Jose and she's 21 and studying at NYU then there's Bradley and I, Brooklyn, who are 17 and last our 13 year old sister Alana who is in her as I like to call it 'hormonal stage'.

My father who is 39 and got married at 16 with my mom because of a so called 'mishap' but soon found love between each other and then years passed and the accident happened where my life changed for the worst.