23

Everyone is crying.... Flashback of the moments they spend with y/n are running in their mind..... Jhope sits on his knees and crying so badly.... He lost his only family member today.....

Jhope :- I.... Lost everything.... *crying*

Officers are trying so hard to not cry...

Everything is sad and everyone is crying.... Than...... Suddenly....

Y/n :- OPPA.... YOU DIDN'T LOST ANYTHING... *Smiling*

Everyone is shocked..... Jhope about to run and hug her but mark stopped him and grabbed him tightly...

Mark :- She's zombie not your sister...

Y/n :- No officer I'm not a zombie.... I'm alive.... Trust me.

Bambam :- How can we trust you?

Y/n :- Well, zombie can't talk... They attack.... And I'm here standing a little far and talking to you all... I'm not a zombie...

Youngjae :- But how you become human again without antidotes?

Y/n :- actually, I've made 14 antidote but I forgot to pack 1 cause I was in hurry... So when I locked myself in a house. I ran inside the lab to find a way to save me cause of course I also want to live.... And their I saw that antidote so I injected myself.. But before I come out, you all set this house on fire, so I've to jump out of the bathroom's window.

Mark :- Wow... Cool... You're brave..

Jhope :- now let me go officer...

Mark :- Yeah yeah go.

Jhope run toward y/n and hugged her tightly..

Jhope :- I thought I lost my little baby... *crying*

Y/n :- I thought the same Oppa. But I'm safe... We all are safe.

Jhope :- Yes.. But you hurt us a lot. Do you even thought about us for a moment before going inside?

Y/n :- Of course I do thought about you all Oppa that's why I decided to kill myself instead of hurting you all. But still I'm sorry for making you cry Oppa.

Jhope :- It's okay. But why didn't you tell me that you and JK are dating?... From how many years you're lying to me?

Y/n :- Oppa it's started just 2 days before this bloody trip. I thought we'll tell you all after this trip.

Jhope :- OK we'll talk about this later but I guess he also deserve sorry.

Y/n :- Yup *smile*

JK was still sitting in his place and not saying anything. He's still claiming down himself. Y/n sit beside him.

Y/n :- Jk-shii.... I'm sorry.

JK :- .........

Y/n :- I know how you feel...but-

JK :- I know Why you did that.... You don't need to explain yourself when you're not wrong...

Y/n :- Look at me....

JK turned his face toward her and looked at her with his puffy red eyes.

Y/n :- You cried a lot *sad* I'm sorry.

JK didn't said anything and hugged her tightly... And again started crying. After a while they break the hug.

Everything is good now they all leave towards the city and decided to never come to this place. Both the scientist are arrested and punished.

10 years later....

It's been 10 years since that forest trip. Everyone is happily married and living their life peacefully. Y/n and JK are also married 2 years ago. Today
y/n gave birth to a cute baby boy.

Everyone is living happily with their family......

Hello everyone, this is the last part of my ff. I hope you all enjoyed it too. I'll upload my next book as soon as possible. So stay tuned. Till than take care and bye bye💜