12

Y/n :- Now she's not human......

Suga :- Let's just control our emotions and safely through her out of the house...

All :- *nodded as yes*

Jennie :- Ughhrrrrrrr.....

She screams and runs toward y/n .....but before she did anything JK and RM grabbed her hand tightly and Suga puts RM's jacket on her face....  Y/n runs toward the door and opened it....... JK & RM pushed Jennie out of the house and quickly closed the door and locked it........ Jennie started banging on the door....... After sometimes she stop banging on door...

Everyone is silently sitting on the floor....... After sometimes Suga breaks the silence......

Suga :- Y/n ...

Y/n :- Yes oppa..

Suga :- We've all the equipments right?

Y/n :- yes oppa.

Suga :- hmm, so start searching about that water...... Which makes Jennie as zombie.

Y/n :- yes oppa...

Y/n started searching about that water...

Jisoo :- I can't tolerate this anymore..... I'm really tired.... *crying*

JK :- Relax noona... Please don't cry....

Suga :- I know it's hard to live like this but we've to be positive......

They all are comforting each other but suddenly y/n run from another room....

Y/n :- Oppa...... Unnie..... JK.. 

JK :- What happened y/n? *worried*

Y/n :- Start searching for the research papers.... Please....

RM :- OK but why you look so worried......

Suga :- Is their something you wanna tell us...

Y/n :- No oppa... I... I just want to confirm something....... Please find that research papers...

Jisoo :- Sure..... Don't worry.....

Suga :- Before searching...... Everyone mark my words..... No one is allowed to eats or drink anything from here..... Control your hunger...

All :- yes..

They all started searching, reading every single papers carefully.

One hour later....

JK :- Hyung.....

RM :- what happened JK?

JK :- I found this phone here....

RM :- Is it working properly?

JK :- Yes hyung.... Even network is also good.....

RM :- Let's tell everyone about it.....

RM called everyone to the hall as They all gathered there.....

Suga :- what happened... Did you both find anything....

JK :- I found this cell phone..... It was working properly.....

RM :- yes so we can call the forest officers... For help...

Suga :- Yes... RM call the forest officer for help...

Y/n :- And others please help me finding that research papers.  

Jisoo :- sure.... Let's find that papers.

They all again started finding that papers and RM called forest officer.

On call...

RM :- Hello?

??? :- Hello, it's Jackson Wang Chief Forest officer...... What should I help you?

RM :- sir I'm Kim Namjoon..... I'm stuck in this forest with some of my friends. There are zombies in the forest and also some of my friends are converted into a zombie....

Jackson :- Zombies....... Seriously...

RM :- Yes sir I'm serious.... I'm in the center of the forest...... Please help us sir... Please....

Jackson :- Okay stay in the safe place until we reach there.

RM :- okay sir...

Call ended....

In the office....

Jackson :- Did any of you visited that forest ever?

Yugyeom :- u... We visited that forest 

Bambam :- 1 month ago... *looking down*

Jackson :- Any reports about what is happening there in the forest....

Mark :- N... No.

Jinyoung :- What happened Jack....

Youngjae :- Who called you.....

Jackson :- A person name's Kim Namjoon called me.... He was in the center of the forest.... And he's saying that there are zombies in the forest.... Even some of his friends are also became zombie....

Bambam :- *laughing*  Zom...... Zombies...

Jay B:- I think he's just kidding....

Yugyeom :- Yeah that stupid Bart...

Jackson :- But I don't know why but........  Let's just go and see what is truth or not ....

Jinyoung :- What?

Jackson :- My gut feeling says he's saying truth... And my mind didn't accept it's true...

Bambam :- Okay let's go tonight than.. 

All :- Okay....

In the house

RM :- I found it y/n ..

Y/n runs toward him and started looking at the file....

Y/n :- Yes it was the research papers I want..... Thank you oppa....

She run inside the another room.... After searching for almost an hour...... She fall on her knees and started crying......

Thank you so much for reading this part..... I hope you'll like this part we'll meet in next part so till then....... Bye bye💜💜