19

After some minutes that mouse fainted. JK & Y/n both got shocked. They waited for sometimes but they didn't get any response from the mouse. Then y/n wear a thick gloves and slightly open the container from upper side of the container. She tried bring that fainted mouse out from the container but Second Mouse started attacking on her gloves. But y/n quickly grabs that fainted mouse out and closed the container.

JK :- Oh God, it's dangerous y/n what if this mouse wakes up and bite one of us.

Y/n :- I'm not scared JK. If you're scared you can go out baby.

JK :- No I'm not. Just do whatever you want to with this mouse.

Y/n :- *giggles*

Y/n started checking that mouse & her giggle changed into sadness.

JK :- what happened? Why you're making sad face?

Y/n :- This mouse is dead. I guess I did a mistake somewhere? *sign* I've to find my mistake now.

JK :- Thank God we have one mouse for test. It means you have one last chance.

Y/n :- Yeah ....... Now go and let me focus here.

JK :- Yeah.... Good luck *Smile*

Y/n :- Thanks *smile back*

Y/n Started working again on antidotes and After 1 hours of effort she finally found her mistake.

Y/n :- Oh sh*t that's why he died. I put some chemicals in large amount compared to blood.

She again started making antidotes....

In the hall.

Jackson :- She's so young do you guys think she can do it.

Bambam :- I'm worried about my blood. I don't like to waste my blood.

Jinyoung :- Right now let's just trust on her.

Youngjae :- But she's just a last year student.

Mark :- yes

Jay B :- Do you guys have any other way?

Mark :- No.

Jay B :- Than shut up.

In the other corner JK & Suga slowly talking to themselves

JK :- Like seriously hyung they think
y/n is dumb.

Suga :- Don't worry JK, y/n can do anything. She'll prove herself

JK :- Yeah hyung,

Meanwhile y/n

Y/n :- Ah it's done now again I've to test on this mouse

She injected the antidote to the mouse. After sometime he also fainted. y/n was shocked. She's totally blank she didn't understand what she have to do now.

Surprisingly mouse started moving he gets up and his behavior is little clam now. Y/n wear's a thick gloves and put her hands inside the container, grabbed that mouse and slowly patting his head mouse was really calm. He's not attacking on her.

She is so happy. She run toward the hall and excitedly jumping.

Y/n :- Opppaaaaa...... I did it. JK I did it. Unnie I did it.

Jackson :- Did you really did it.

Y/n :- Yes officer, look he's not attacking on anyone.

Suga :- Great job y/n. We proud of you princess.

Namjoon :- yes.

Jisoo :- I'm so happy. We love you
y/n-ah.

JK :- Now we've to step out of this house to save everyone.

Y/n :- Officer remember that the zombies you've shoot in his head. After giving this antidotes he'll be dead.

Jinyoung :- Ohk.

Jay B :- we'll leave in the morning. Till then take rest everyone.

All :- Yes.

I hope you all will like this part. We'll meet in next part till than take care and bye bye💜