5

Jin & hobi are about to catch jimin but y/n grabbed his hand and started running.

There was 2 directions and unfortunately group is divided.

Left route :- JK, y/n, jimin, suga, Lisa

Right route :- Tae, RM, Jisoo, Jennie, rose.

Hobi run toward right side and Jin run toward left.

Left route.

After running for almost 20 minutes they found an empty cave and escape inside the cave.

Y/n :- Jimin oppa......why you're standing there like a statue?

Jimin :- ............

JK :- Jiminshiiii.... (angry)

Y/n :- JK..... Shhhh...... What the...... why are you shouting?

JK :- Why he is still silent?

Jimin :- What is left to say JK? (sad tone)

JK :- what?

Jimin :- We lost Jin hyung and hobi hyung.......... We don't know where is Jisoo, Jennie, Tae, rose & RM hyung are....... They're still human or not.....(Tears started falling from his eyes)

Everyone was silent until suga spoke..

Suga :- They'll be fine....... I think everyone need rest so sleep peacefully I'm awake.

JK :- I'm also not going to sleep...... You all must sleep.

Y/n and Lisa hug jimin from both side they cried silently and after sometimes they all fall asleep accept JK & Suga.

Right route.

They are still running for their life. Suddenly rose slipped and fall on the ground before she do something hobi catch her and started eating her. Everyone was scared as RM spoke...

RM :- L-let's go run fast.

Jennie :- B-But...... Rose..(crying)

Jisoo :- we're helpless now........ Let's go before they both started chasing us.

Tae :- Yes let's go.

They again started running and after sometimes they finally found a tree house so they climb on top of the tree and get inside the tree house.

Inside the tree house

Jisoo :- This tree house is looking damn scary.

RM :- yes but we have to stay here at least for this scary night.

Everyone agreed and fell asleep on the small tree house.

In the morning

Left route...

Everyone is sleeping except suga. He was still awake and looking at the younger ones.

Suga (mind) :- I'm the only elder members here.... I have to save them.

Y/n wake up and sit beside suga.

Y/n :- oppa?

Suga :- oh you are awake.

Y/n :- yes. *sad tone*

Suga :- I know you're sad...... You can cry y/n...... You'll feel better.

Suga's word really touched y/n. His word remind her of hobi. And she started crying, suga hugged her..... Tear started forming in his eyes.

JK Pov.

I was sleeping when I hear y/n voice..... I think she's crying.... I opened my eyes and saw y/n is crying while hugging suga hyung and suga hyung is also crying silently. I quickly get up and run toward them and hug both of them. Seeing them crying really make me sad, my eyes also getting watery now. we all stay in that position for sometime and after that y/n calm down and suga hyung is also stop crying we all sit properly and wipe our tears.

Suga :- Are you feeling better y/n?

Y/n :- *nodded as yes*

JK :- what is this? Why you both are crying this early in the morning?

Suga :- because we want to cry...... Do you have any problem kido?

JK :- No.

Right route..

They all woke up and get down from tree house....

RM :- For now we are safe.....lets move straight.

They all move straight until Tae realize that Jennie is not their with them.

Where is Jennie?
We'll see that in next part..... Bye💜