7

Right route...

They're running until they hear a voice from behind. They turn around to see who is it..... And they saw Jennie.

Jennie :- unnie wait for me.....

Jisoo :- Jennie where were you? *worried*

Jennie :- I- unnie.....

RM :- Tell us where were you?

Jennie :- I was scared that's why I returned to the place where we made our tents.

Tae :- What? ARE YOU MAD.... IF S-

RM :- Tae don't shout.

Jennie is crying and shivering in fear. Jisoo is trying to clam her.

Jisoo :- Jennie if you were scared you should be stay with us. Huh? At least don't lie to me.

Jennie :- sorry unnie..... I ju-just want to see rose and others.

Tae :- Did you saw them?

Jennie :- I saw rose. She was eating some animals.

RM :- It's obvious, she is not human anymore..... If zombies saw someone different from them they attack on them, cause normal living being is food for them.

Tae :- Did she saw you?

Jennie :- No she didn't. But she might be coming on this way only.

Jisoo :- we need to get out of here as soon as possible.

RM :- Yeah..... Let's go.

They all started to walk away.

Left route...

They all run for so long until they're sure that no one is behind them they stop and sit under the tree. Jimin is awake now but his fever was still the same.

Jimin :- hyung!

Suga :- Yes.

Jimin :- I'm felling cold. *in sleepy voice*

Suga :- We don't even have our jackets now.

JK :- Jiminshii, let me hug you.

JK huged jimin to warm him. Suga sits beside y/n and hug her cause she's still crying.

Suga :- Calm down y/n. I know this is really traumatizing, but we have to survive.

Y/n :- how can we survive oppa, we have only 2 option in this forest now.
1st - Become a zombie.
2nd - Die craving for food and water.

Suga :- No y/n, from when you become this weak huh?

Y/n :- I'm sorry oppa, I'm tired with this..... We planned this weekend trip for oppa because he didn't take rest. *crying*

JK :- We thought this vacation will become our best memory for rest of our life. But we didn't even know we'll be alive to remember this bloody trip.

Suga :- Yes we don't know we will be able to get back to our home or not. But at least right now we are alive, we have to put our effort until our last breath to get out of this hell.

Jimin :- Y-yes hyung was right, we have to be strong from now.

Suga :- okay..... For now just rest for a while.

Y/n fall asleep in Suga's arms, JK and jimin slept while hugging each other. Suga is trying his best to not fall asleep. But he failed, he slept.

Right route...

It's getting a little bit dark so they decided to stop somewhere in a cave. But they didn't find any cave.

Tae :- Ugh.... it's really frustrating.

Jennie :- I'm hungry...... I'm literally tired.

Jennie doesn't have any energy and she fainted.

Jisoo's Pov.

We're walking and searching a safe place to stay at least for night... Suddenly we heard a loud voice from behind just like someone or something fall on the ground.... we turn around and saw Jennie. She's fainted.

RM :- Jennie.

We all run toward Jennie I tried to wake her up but she's not even moving a little.

Jisoo :- Jennie..... Jennie..... Wake up...... You can't be weak ....... At least not in this situation....

Tae :- I'm picking her up and let's walk a little to find a safe place to stay.

RM :- yeah..... Let's go Jisoo

We all started walking and we finally found a cave RM goes inside to see its safe or not.

RM :- Come in..... It's safe.

We all move inside, tae safely lay her down and we all sit and quickly fall asleep..

Left route..

Everyone was sleeping peacefully until they heard jimin shouting in pain.

Jimin :- Aahhhhhh

They wake up and they're shocked because of the scene in front of them.

JK, Y/n & Suga :- Jimin. *worried*

I hope you'll like this part we'll meet in next part so till then..... Bye bye🙂💜