20

In the morning...

Everyone is getting ready to step out of the house and inject antidotes to all zombies...

Bambam :- only 13 antidotes are enough?

Jisoo :- There are total 10 zombies.

Suga :- So I guess this much is enough..

Y/n :- It's enough if we use it wisely...

Jinyoung :- yeah, try to not waste a single antidote.

All :- Yes.

Jay B :- And the most important thing is we all have to work together.

All :- yes.

Jackson :- Let's go.

Y/n :- Everyone, let's take 1 antidote each.

Jay B :- we have 1 extra antidote.

Jinyoung :- Than you can take 2...

Jay B :- okay.

Jackson open's the door and one by one everyone started coming out. Jennie herd their footsteps and runs toward them. Youngjae fires a gun in the air 2-3 times, so that every zombie can hear that and comes towards them. The river flows is also getting slower from 2 days. So other zombies also started coming towards them.

Jennie run toward RM but mark and Yugyeom grabbed her both hands and y/n injected the antidote on her.

Jennie's vision started getting blurry and she fainted... They all lied her a little away from them cause other zombies are also started coming towards them....

And the fight begin between zombies and humans.

Jay B Vs Jin, Jackson Vs Rose,
Jinyoung Vs Taehyung, Mark Vs male scientist, Youngjae Vs female scientist, Bambam Vs Lisa,
Yugyeom & RM Vs Jimin,
Suga & JK Vs male scientist ( whom Jackson had shooted)
Y/n & Jisoo Vs Jhope

1st fight...

Jin runs toward Jay B.... And tried to bite him but before that Jay B punched on his nose.... Jin back of a little and again tried to attack on him and this time he's successful.... He bites on Jay B's neck.... Jay B take out antidote and injected on him..... Jin fainted....... After that he immediately injected another antidote on himself....

Jay B :- Thank God I've this extra antidote.... *panting heavily*

2nd fight...

Rose was running towards y/n but Jackson comes in between and pushed rose.... Before rose could move he injected antidote on her.....

A/n :- well, this fight is quite simple, cause Jackson suddenly attacked and win.....

3rd fight...

The fight begin between Taehyung and Jinyoung. Both are punching each other. Whenever tae try to bite him Jinyoung punched on his mouth..
And whenever Jinyoung tried to inject antidote, tae punched on his hand.... This time Jinyoung tried to inject the antidote but then tae kicked on his junior and antidote slipped from his hand and tae stands on that antidote and breaks the injection.

Q. What do you think is gonna happened now?

I'm really sorry... It's been so long I haven't uploaded any part..... I was so busy on my work.... But I'll try to be active again as before. And I know this part is quite short... I'm sorry for that too. And Thank you so much for your love and support... I'll meet you all in next part... Bye bye💜💜💜