9

Right route...

They all turn to see what happened and they saw Taehyung on the ground and rose on top of him...... Biting him aggressively.... Taehyung was screaming in pain....

Jennie :- Taee....

RM :- We can't save him now....... *teary eyes* let's move ahead..

Jisoo was standing there and looking at rose and Tae with her teary eyes.

Jennie :- unnie...

Jisoo :- ........

RM :- Jisoo........ JISOO..

Jisoo :- huh?

RM :- Let's goo

RM hold there hand tightly and started walking..... Suddenly Jennie slipped but RM hold her hand more tightly.

RM :- Jisoo, we're really close to the land..... Come on..... Go there..... Carefully..

Jisoo :- But you and Jennie.

RM :- Don't worry about us..... Just go there..

Rose :- hsyshshjeuebegdjdi....

Rose is not entertaining in water but shouting from the other side of the river.. Tae was fainted....

Jennie :- Ahh RM....... Save me. *crying*

RM :- Don't worry.... Just hold my hand tightly...

RM started walking while holding her..... Now they're a step away from the land..

Jisoo :- Jennie give me your another hand.....

Jisoo hold Jennie's another hand and started pulling Jennie toward her self....... RM also sat on ground and doing the same thing....... And finally Jennie was saved... They all lied on the ground..... Breathing heavily..

Left route...

They all came other side safely... They sit at the ground cause it's already getting dark...

Suga :- Are you both OK?

JK & Y/n :- Yes..

Suga :- so just sleep for now I'm awake..

Y/n :- No oppa, look at your eyes.... We're awake, you just sleep for sometime.

Suga :- No Y/n I'm-

JK :- Yes hyung..... Please don't do this to yourself..... You need sleep too....

Y/n :- Yes oppa please....

Suga :- .........

Y/n :- OK if we hear anything, we'll wake you up..... OK?

Suga :- *sign in defeat* OK.

He lied down on the ground and after a second he fall asleep...

Y/n & JK was sitting silently....After sometimes JK came closer to her and hug her.

Y/n :- What are you doing?

JK :- I know you're sad.... I'm also sad.... Isn't it all this happened because of me. *sad tone*

Y/n :- What the heck are you saying JK......

JK :- I'm the one who gave this idea of camping here. If I didn't gave this idea..... No one will ever came here and n-

Y/n :- Shut up your nonsense talk...... It's our fate..... No one is responsible for this... Please stop saying bad about yourself.

Y/n hug him more tightly and JK kissed her head and spoke...

JK :- sorry...

Right route...

Jennie was totally wet and she's having a little bit cold.

RM :- Jennie take my jacket...

Jennie wear his jacket and Jisoo hug her tightly...

Jennie :- Unnie I'm tired...

Jisoo :- So sleep for now...

RM decided to stay awake but he fall asleep...

Left route...

In the morning...

Suga woke up and saw both the youngest was sleeping peacefully while hugging each other.... A bright smile appeared in his face...

Suga :- They're so cute *giggled*

Suga sits beside them and spoke....

Suga :- Wake up JK..... Y/n wake up....

JK opened his eyes and spoke with sleepy voice...

JK :- Good morning hyun-

He stoped when y/n said this...

Y/n :- Omma(mom)...... Oppa leave me alone like you... *mumbled while sleeping*

(Both the groups are just far from each other.....so from now Left route :- Group 1 and Right route :- Group 2)

so from now Left route :- Group 1 and Right route :- Group 2)

I hope my point was clear through this diagram.... I know I'm not good at drawing please don't judge me 😅😅

So basically, both the group will walk on the route shown in diagram and meet in the center of the forest....

I hope you all like this part we'll meet in next part so till then bye and take care💜...... Please subscribe to my YouTube channel :-

https://youtube.com/channel/UCBt-2fdZ8hfmD77QNwzTVLQ