22

All zombies are now human again. They all awake except the one who got shooted twice, he's dead.

Y/n :- I'm gonna convert into zombie anyway cause we don't have any extra antidote.... I don't want to hurt anyone..... after becoming zombie...... Officer...... I'm locking myself inside the house......so.... Please burn the house.

JK & J-hope :- No.... No... I don't let this happen *Jk, Lisa & rose huged y/n tightly*

Y/n :- Leave me guys *crying*....... please.....

JK, Lisa & Rose :- No *crying*

Y/n :- I've to do it..... Please...... It's good for everyone....

Jisoo :- We definitely find some another way to save you y/n.....

RM :- Yes..... Don't take this kind of decision.

Jhope :- Yes please.... Please y/n-ahh.... Don't... Don't do this... *crying so hard*

Y/n :- Oppa..... I... I've to do it.... P... Please *crying* .....Ahhh... *breathing heavily* ...... I've to go.....

Y/n was about to run toward house but JK grabbed her hand...

JK & Jhope :- No.... Please.... * Both hugged her tightly*

JK :- Please.... Don't leave me y/n... You can't do this with me.... I can't live without you.... No.... Please don't go... Please

Y/n :- JK please leave me.... I love you and... And that's why I don't want to hurt you...... Oppa please leave me.... I need to go...

Jhope :- It's all my fault.... I'm the one who deserves this.... y/n-ahh ...... I'm not a good brother... I'm the reason of your pain.... I'm sorry.... *crying*

Y/n :- Oppa.... Please don't say that.... For me you're my everything.... My mom, my dad, my brother, my sister... Everything.... And I love you so much..... Please.... I did a lot of effort to make these antidotes.... Just because of you all..... I'm really happy that you all are safe.... Ahhh...... Please let me go...

Everyone is crying.... The 2 scientists who are alive they're also crying while looking down.....

Y/n :- Officer please help..... Please...

Jinyoung :- Yes.... *while wiping his tears* come on boys...

Got7 :- Yes...

They wipe there tears and grabbed JK & Jhope.... Y/n runs inside the house, and came out with the box of kerosene oil & put it in front of the door.... she looked at her friends and family one last time before locking the door...

Y/n :- Thank you Oppa's, unnie, JK & my friends to be with me till now....... I.... Hope... I hope I'll meet you all in next life... *crying* Take care everyone.

With that she closed the door and locked herself....... Got7 started pouring the oil on the door and walls of the house from all the sides....

Jackson :- Bambam... Take out the lighter from your bag.....

Bambam takes out the lighter and handed it to Jackson.

Jhope & JK :- NO...... PLEASE.... DON'T DO IT......

Jhope :- DON'T KILL MY SISTER.... PLEASE.... SPARE HER LIFE.... GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME..... WHY YOU ALWAYS KILL MY LOVED ONES..... *crying his heart out* KILL ME TOO.... I DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE.....

JK :- P....P... PLEASE DON'T KILL HER.....

JK fall on his knees.... He can't breathe properly..... His heart is broken in so many pieces.

Jackson :- I'm sorry.... *He turned on the lighter and set the house on fire*

Hello everyone, I hope you all doing well.... I'm literally crying while writing this part.... For me this part is really emotional..... I hope you all like this part and I'll meet you all in next part... Till than take care.... Bye bye💜💜