13

Y/n :- No..... No... No... No... It's not true *crying her heart out*

She is crying so loudly...... Others are peaceful sitting in the hall..... They run inside the room where
y/n was when they heard her voice.....

Suga :- Y/n what happened?? *worried*

Y/n :- *still crying*

RM :- Y/n please tell us what happened??

JK :- Yes y/n we all are worried please let us know what happened? Why you're crying?

Suga hugged her she's still crying......

In the office...

It's almost 9:00 PM they all are getting ready to go inside the forest....

Bambam :- Well I still didn't believe that guy who called you and said there were a zombies in the forest....

Jackson :- OK then let's go don't take any safety tools with you...

Bambam :- why?

Jackson :- Cause you think he was lying right?

Bambam :- I didn't said that,......
Did I *awkward laugh*

Jackson :- *eye roll*

Jinyoung :- Are you all ready?

All :- YES..

Mark :- But what we do when zombies attack on us?

Youngjae :- yes, I also have the same question..

Jay B :- KILL THEM.

Yugyeom :- As you said, I've collected all the mini cameras.

Bambam :- But what we do with those cameras?

Jackson :- Show the careless authorities, who never ever care for people's..... They put all the responsibility on us and never came to see what is happening here...

Jinyoung :- yes, cause if zombies are there..... It's might be some scientist who made this virus... As much I know there's not a single Hut was made in the center of the forest...

Jay B :- Hmm.... So there was some chances of that guy was right.

Mark :- let's go..

All :- yes..

They all leave for the forest..... In a few minutes they reach near the forest....

Jinyoung :- Load your guns every one except Yugyeom.... You'll put the mini cameras on the trees properly....

Jackson :- Don't worry..... We'll protect you..

Bambam :- Trust us we will protect you.

Yugyeom :- Please don't say these words..... I know you all will protect me..... We're not only a forest officers....... We're family.....

Jay B :- Yes Got7 is a family...

They did a group hug and enter in the forest

In the house..

Finally y/n stopped crying.....

Jisoo :- Y/n..... Please tell us what happened?

Y/n :- No one can save them.....

JK :- W... What do you mean?

Y/n :- They all are dead...

Suga :- y/n please say that clearly.... We don't understand what you want to say.

Y/n :- When a zombies bites a human. The virus first attack was on humans heart..... After few minutes heart stopped beating and human is dead... Then virus took control over the body......

JK :- That means all those out there was dead.....

Tears started falling from everyone's eyes..... They all started crying....... Until Suga spoke with his shaky body.

Suga :- so, how can we end this virus? Is there any solution for this?

Y/n :- Yes oppa, there was a solution.

Suga :- What is it?

Y/n :- Burn the body which contains the virus..... In short burn all those zombies.

Suga :- *sits in the corner of the room*

In the forest..

Jay B :- Jackson on the right.

Jackson :- Yes.

They all are walking inside the forest...... After they came little inside they saw someone twisting his body.

Youngjae :- Who is he? How can he twist his body like this?

Bambam :- Is he a zombie. *Hide behind Jinyoung*

Jackson :- Stop being scared and give me the torch.

Bambam give him the torch but still hiding behind Jinyoung. Jackson on the torch light at that mans face as he started screaming and running toward them to bite them.

Bambam :- Oh no he was a zombie what should we do now? Oh God....

Jinyoung :- Shut the fuck up Bambam...... Jackson shot him.

Jackson :- Yes.

*And Jackson follows the order, he shot him*

Hello everyone I hope you like this part we'll meet in next part so till then..... Bye bye💜