Twenty One

"Wipe that stupid look off your face.", Ciel demanded when they were all back in the carriage. Sebastian laughed.
"Forgive me, My Lord.", he said, "I just never knew so much joy could come from killing Claude." May cringed. the memory of Sebastian reaching down hannah's throat for a special sword to kill Claude with was sickening. Her throat and stomach were like Mary Poppins' bag.
Ciel rolled his eyes. "Oh dear.", he said, "The important thing is that May and Beth are safe, and we can finally go home."
"Oh, thank God!", Beth exclaimed, "I'm starving!" May nodded.
"As am I.", she said, "For such a big mansion, they seem to have no food." Bard smiled.
"Aye, don't worry!", he said, "When we get back to the manor, I'll fix you something real nice! it'll be easy now since I got my flame thrower back!" Ciel smirked and laughed.
"I almost forgot.", he said holding out his hand, "Bard, I'm going to need that back now." Bard frowned and handed over his flame thrower, murmuring curse words under his breath.
"Anyway.", Ciel said, "We need to have this wedding as soon as possible, that way no more funny business comes up. May, do you have any plans in mind?" May laughed.
"Oh, please!", she said, "I've had plans in mind since I was old enough to know what a wedding was." Ciel smirked.
"Good.", he said, "Then let's have a wedding."
The next week and a half consisted of many wedding plans. Everything from the dress, to the wedding cake just had to be perfect, and there was almost no wiggle room for mistakes. It had been decided that Beth and Mey-Rin were going to accompany May in her wedding party, and Beth was the maid of honor.
The wedding was going to be small, with mostly people May didn't know. Within the week, May had made another trip to her parents house, explaining to them about how she was getting married. After hours and hours of begging, they agreed to come.
Early on that Saturday morning, May was up getting prepared for her wedding. "Ouch!", she yelled, "Beth, be careful!" Beth laughed.
"I'm sorry.", she said pulling another string to the corset, "But I'm trying to make you look marvelous for a day you'll only have once in your life.. hopefully." May smiled and rolled her eyes.
"I swear.", she said, "You only agreed to be in this wedding to be a pain in my ass.", she said. Beth smirked.
"I'm your cousin.", she said, "I'm supposed to be a pain in your ass."

"Well.", Ciel said standing up from the chair in his study, "Are you ready to get married?" Sebastian smiled.
"Well of course, young master.", he said, "I can be one hell of a husband too, you know." Ciel laughed.
"As long as you'll still be my butler.", he said.
"Well if I couldn't be one hell of a husband, and still be one hell of a butler.", Sebastian said smirking, "Well then what kind of butler would I be?"
Ciel laughed. "Let's go you cat obsessed moron.", he said, "You have a wedding to attend."

May breathed heavily as she took ahold of her dads arm. "I really appreciate you being here, dad.", she said with a smile. Marcus smiled back at his daughter.
"Believe me, honey.", he said, "I wouldn't miss my only daughters wedding, not even for the world." May blushed and looked down at her dress and flowers.
The string quartet began playing and May felt butterflies in her stomach. 'This is it.', she told herself, 'You're gonna be married.' May watched her bridesmaids walk down the isle of the garden. it seemed like they were moving in slow motion and May began to feel nauseous.
'I can't do this!', she yelled at herself, 'Yes! you can! No! YES! STOP IT!'
May's father smiled at her. "Are you ready?", he asked, "It's your turn to go." May nodded.
"Yes.", she said. 'No!' May walked to the start of the isle way, and the wedding march started. Everyone stood up and looked at May.
"Oh heavens!", Grell whispers to Soma, "That dress just looks wonderful on her!" Soma smiled and wiped a tear from his eye.
"Oh Miss May!", he exclaimed, "You look beautiful!" Everyone around Soma shushed him, and all eyes were turned back to May.
May looked around and then her eyes met Sebastian's. His face had a look of awe on it and May smiled at him, and took a deep breath.
'You can do this.', she told herself. She walked down the isle slowly, being guided by her father. Every person she passed smiled at her and some made whispering comments about her beauty. Before May knew it, she was at the alter.
"You look beautiful, darling.", Sebastian whispered to her. May blushed.
"We are gathered here today.", the preacher began, "For a wonderful wedding." May frowned a little. it probably wasn't the best idea to hire William T. Spears as the preacher, but no one else was available at such short notice.
William continued, "And if anyone in the congregation objects this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace.", he said. May looked around and waited for Grell to stand up and begin shouting, but his eyes were glued to Beth.
"Good.", William said, "Now we can begin." The first ten minutes of him talking, were boring May to death. She passed the time by studying everyone in the congregation, half of which were her parents friends, and friends of the Phantomhives.
"Sebastian, do you take May in sickness and in health?", William asked. May came back to earth and looked at Sebastian and smiled.
"I do.", Sebastian said. William turned to May.
"And do you, May, take Sebastian in sickness and in health?", he asked. May smiled up at Sebastian.
"I do.", she said. William closed his bible and adjusted his glasses.
"I suppose you may now kiss the bride.", he said. Sebastian kissed May quickly and all of the congregation cheered and threw bird seed at them.
May held onto her veil as she met eyes with Beth who smiled at her while clapping. May smiled back. She looked around again, and she realized that this is the happiest she had been in a long time. She looked up at Sebastian.
"Hey.", she said, "I love you." Sebastian kissed her forehead.
"I love you too, M'Lady.", he said.

THE END