Chapter Twelve

May stood in the kitchen preparing dinner for the upcoming right when the bell to Ciel's study rang. May sighed.
"Out of all times, he calls me now." May wiped her hands on her apron and made her way to Ciel's study. When she reached the door, she knocked on it and waited to be granted permission. After a few moments of no answer, she knocked again. When Ciel didn't answer second time, May cracked open the door.
"Young Master?", she said poking her head in. She looked around and didn't see Ciel anywhere. She stepped inside, shutting the door behind her and started to walk over to Ciel's desk.
"So I see you heard me call." May jumped and turned around to see Sebastian leaning up against the wall.
"Oh, Sebastian!", May said, "You scared me. What are you doing here? Where is Ciel?"
Sebastian laughed and made his way towards May. "He's out for the day.", he said pulling May close to him. "So I figured now would be a perfect time.", he whispered.
May blushed, she knew exactly what Sebastian was talking about. "Here?", she asked looking around the study. "Won't Ciel notice?" Sebastian smirked.
"That's the point, dear.", he said, "it's easier for him to notice and question me about it, than you and I having to come out and tell him.
May nodded and Sebastian leaned in closer to her. "Now.", he whispered, "Let me see that beautiful body of yours." May shuttered as Sebastian began to unbutton her dress. Her eyes stayed locked with his. May's stomach exploded with butterflies when she heard her dress hit the floor.
Sebastian began to kiss her passionately as he untied the strings to her corset, allowing that to hit the floor too. May became aware that she was standing in her undergarments for the first time ever in front of a man. She swallowed the lump in her throat and closes her eyes as Sebastian began to remove her undergarments.
"Damn.", he said taking a step back. "You're beautiful." He pulled her in for another kiss and slid his tongue across her bottom lip, asking for permission.
May granted his access and he began exploring the inside of her mouth. Once he was finished, he picked her up and looked her in the eyes.
"Now.", he said, "I mark you."

Mey-Rin, Finny and Bard all sat in the kitchen. "I haven't seen May or Sebastien since this morning.", Finny said, "I hope they're okay." Bard shrugged.
"Aye, I'm sure they're alright.", he said, "I think they've become super close. they're probably just hanging out together."
Mey-Rin froze and dropped a fork on the floor and screamed. Bard and Finny looked at her with alarmed eyes.
"Aye, Mey-Rin what's wrong?", Bard asked.
"It's May!", she shouted, "This morning I told Sebastian how I felt about him, yes I did! and he told me he was in love with someone else!"
Bard gave Mey-Rin a confused look. "And what's that got to do with May?", he asked. Finny gasped.
"Oh dear!", he said, "Sebastian is in love with May!" Mey-Rin let out an anger cry.
"ohhhh!", she said, "I should have known!" Bard patted Mey-Rin on the back.
"Aye, it's alright!", he said, "You'll find a guy someday!" He got in Mey-Rin's face and places his index fingers on his dimples. "DING!", he said, "SMILE!"

An hour later, May walked into the kitchen followed by Sebastian. "The Young Master arrived home just a few moments ago.", Sebastian announced. Before anyone had the chance to answer, a bell on the wall rang three times.
"oh bloody hell!", Bard said, "Master rang three times! that means he wants us all in the study!" May shot a worried look to Sebastian, who just smirked back at her.
"We better go, now!", Finny said. All of them rushed out the kitchen door.

Minutes later, everyone in the mansion was gathered in Ciel's office. "Oh, Ciel!", Lady Elizabeth exclaimed, "What happened in here!" Ciel had a look of anger on his face as everyone looked around the room to see it destroyed with papers and other things misplaced.
"I'm not sure, Lizzy.", he said, "I was hoping someone could tell be. Preferably the person who made the mess." Everyone all looked around at each other.
"Oh, dear.", Grell said, "It wasn't me! I couldn't STAND to make such a mess as this! it's too disturbing!"
After a few more moments of no one speaking up, Ciel became angry. He jumped up on his desk.
"It's the last midnight!", he yelled, "For whoever did this cause I will set you on fire!" Sebastian let a smirk come to his face.
"Much like your parents, Young Master?", Sebastian said. Ciel scowled at Sebastian but then it quickly turned into a smirk.
"ha!", he said. He got off his desk and opened up one of the drawers, pulling out a spray bottle. Sebastian's eyes got wide and she shielded himself with his hands.
"No! My Lord, please!", Sebastian said, "I beg of you!" Ciel smirked again and turned the nozzle on the bottle and pulled the trigger.
Water sprayed out of it and hit Sebastian. He hissed and hid behind May, making her his human shield.
"Ciel what on earth are you doing?", Beth asked.
Ciel smiled. "It's holy water.", he said, "a demons worst enemy. Beth smiled.
"Oh! let me try!", she said.
Ciel tossed the spray bottle to Beth and she began squirting Sebastian who was still using May as his human sheild.
"No! Stop!", he begged, "I'm sorry, My Lord, it won't happen again!" Beth sprayed him again. "Young Master!"
Ciel laughed. "Alright, Beth.", he said, "That's enough. You all may go now. Sebastian and May, you two stay here." May felt a large lump form in her throat.
"oh, they're getting in trouble now, yes they are!", Mey-Rin said as she walked out and the door shut behind her.
"Young Master, I can explain.", Sebastian said as soon as the door was shut. Ciel raised up his palm.
"No.", he said, "There is no need to explain. You have found your mate. and you have my blessing on your relationship."
The lump in May's throat went away and she smiled. "Oh thank you, young master!", she said. Ciel's frowned.
"Only next time you want to mark someone.", Ciel said, "DO IT IN YOUR OWN DAMN ROOM!" He threw a rolled up paper at Sebastian. Sebastian then bowed.
"Yes, my lord.", he said.