Chapter Eighteen

Down the hall, May sat on her bed putting her hair in a braid. The evening air was warm, so she kept her balcony doors open to get some fresh air. She stood up and walked outside in her nightgown.
"It's so beautiful out.", she commented to herself. "If only Sebastian was here to see it with me."
A figure ran across the front of the mansion, and May squinted to see it better. It ran across again, getting close each time. "Sebastian?", May said out loud. She watched the figure closely until it disappeared. May walked back into her room. "Must have been Pluto.", she said to herself.
"Could Pluto really run like that?" May jumped and turned to see a man standing in the balcony door way and her eyes widened.
"Who the hell are you!", she demanded, stepping towards her door incase she had to make a run for it.
"Don't you recognize me, dear?", the man said, "It is I, your fiancé." May raised an eyebrow at the strange man in her bedroom.
"Sebastian?", she questioned, "You look nothing like Sebastian." she looked the man up and down, "Except for your eyes, your hair and maybe your clothing."
The man laughed. "Dear, don't you know by now?", he said, "I'm a demon, I can change what I look like whenever I please." May gave him a confused look.
"You don't even sound like Sebastian.", she said, "I don't know who you are or where you from or what you do. but all I know is that I want you to get the hell out of my bedroom."
The man adjusted his glasses. "Come with me.", he said. May's eyes widened.
"What the hell!", she yelled, "No! are you crazy!" The man smirked just like Sebastian would have.
"Crazy for you.", she said. May felt her heart swell. 'Damn it really is him.', she said to herself.
The doorknob turned and Beth walked in. "Hey, may, I gotta tell you- who the hell is this?" May looked at her cousin.
"It's Sebastian!", she said, "He can change his appearance!" Beth raised an eyebrow.
"Impressive.", she said. The man adjusted his glasses.
"I guess now that your friend is here, we can take her with us.", he said. May frowned at him.
"Sebastian, she's my cousin.", she said, "You knew that." The man smiled.
"Right.", he said, "Now let's get going."

Bard pounded on Sebastian's bedroom door early in the morning. "Sebastian!", he yelled, "Aye, wake up!" Seconds later, a highly annoyed Sebastian answered the door. "Bard.", he said, "it's is 3 in the morning. What could you possibly need at this hour?"
"It's May!", Bard exclaimed, "She's missin'!" Sebastian's expression instantly changed.
"What!", he yelled, "How! Since when!" Bard scratched the back of his neck.
"I dunno.", he said, "I walked by just minutes ago and her bedroom door was open, so I went to go shut it. and when I was shutting the door I realized that her bed was made. so I went inside and the doors to the balcony were open, and she was missing!"
Sebastian glared. "Dammit.", he said, "I bet I know exactly who did this!"
"Sebas-Chan!", Bard and Sebastian looked down the hallway to see Grell run in towards them with a panicked look on his face. "Bassy!", he exclaimed, "Beth is missing! Have you seen her!"
Sebastian face palmed. "Oh bloody hell.", he said, "He's got her too!"
"umm, Bassy.", grell said, "What in the devil are you talking about!"
"I'll explain later, Grell.", he said, "But now we must alert the Young Master."

Beth pounded on the door again. "Help!", she yelled, "Somebody help!"
May signed.
"It's no use, Beth.", she said, "You've been doing that for an hour and no one has come." Beth slouched up against the door.
"I guess you're right.", she said, "But this your fault. you believed that guy was really Sebastian." May frowned.
"I know.", she said, "Now we're in another mansion in the middle of God knows where with some strange man."
Beth nodded. "I want to know more about him.", she said, "His eyes prove his a demon. I wonder if he does the same thing Sebastian does."
Mays eyes lit up. "Yes!", she said, "He's a demon who made a contract with someone! but what would he want with us!"
"I don't know.", Beth said, "Maybe he wanted you for something. But I walked in and that made me a whiteness, so he took me too so no one would know." May sarcastically laughed.
"By morning time they'll know we're missing.", she said, "It'll be way too obvious. We just gotta get the hell out of here."
Beth nodded. "Right.", she said, "He's gotta come back for us sometime. He wants us for a reason, so he'll come back. Then, we beat him to the ground and make a run for it."
May nodded. "We can try.", she said, "Demons are strong. He'll be hard to take down. And where would we go from there? we have no idea in hell where we are."
Beth thought for a moment. "When Sebastian notices your missing, and Grell notices I'm missing, they'll come looking for us.", she said.
May nodded. "Right.", she said, "And now that Sebastian's marked me, he can know where I am. So when he wakes up tomorrow, it won't take long for him to come find us."
Beth nodded. "I agree.", she said, "And I'm sure Grell will come too."
May raised an eyebrow. "Why are you so sure?", she asked. Beth blushed.
"We took it to the next level last night.", she said, "That's what I came into your room to tell you, but then we ended up in this hell hole." May smiled.
"Oh my gosh!", she said, "Grell and Beth sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G!" Beth rolled her eyes.
"You're a moron.", she said. May smiled. The door flew open and a young boy, around Ciels age, stood in the door way, with the strange man behind him.
"Hello.", he said, "My name is Alois Trancy. And this is my butler, Claude."