Chapter Fourteen

Ciel's eyes winded as he saw Prince Soma running up the stair case towards him. 'Oh, damn.", he thought to himself. Before Ciel had any time to react, Soma had already swallowed him in a hug.
"Oh, Ciel!", he exclaimed, "I have missed you so much!" He was swinging Ciel around.
"Hmph! Let go of me!", Ciel demanded, but Soma refused.
"Let's go out today!", he explained still swinging the young boy around, "Agni, get us a carriage!"
"Un hand me you bloody loon!", Ciel demanded once again, "I have too much work to do today, I have no time for such silliness!"
Soma put Ciel down and frowned. "Oh Ciel!", he said, "But you need to go have fun! We can even take them with us!" Soma pointed up the second set of stairs to Grell and Beth standing at the top of them.
"Oh goody!", Grell exclaimed, "A day out on the town! How marvelous!" Ciel grunted, he knew there was no way he was getting out of this one.

May raised a fist and knocked three times on the front door of her parents home. Moment later, a maid answered the door.
"Lady May!", she exclaimed, "Oh how wonderful to see you again." The maid curtseyed and looked at Sebastian. "And who's this good looking fellow?"
May smiled at the maid.
"Rose, this is a close friend of mine, Sebastian Michaelis.", May said, "Sebastian, this is my old maid, Rose." Sebastian smiled and let out a small laugh.
"old maid.", he said giving a closed eyed smile, "Just like the card game!" Rose laughed and May rolled her eyes.
"Don't mind him.", she said to Rose, "He's crazy." Rose laughed. "Anyway.", May continued, "I'm here to visit my parents? are they in?" Rose nodded.
"Yes, of course, Lady May.", she said stepping aside and holding the door open. "Come on in." May walked into the entry way and Sebastian followed behind her.
"Where would they be at, Rose?", May asked. Rose pointed to the stairs.
"Up the stairs.", she said, "First room on your right." May smiled.
"Thank you, Rose.", she said. Rose curtseyed. May and Sebastian made their way up the stairs. with every step, May's breaths became shallower.
"You'll be alright, darling.", Sebastian said. May smiled at him and they approached the door. May took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and knocked on the door.

Agni had prepared the carriage and the five of them were getting ready to go into London. Another carriage pulled up and Lady Elizabeth came running out.
"CIELLLLLL!", she yelled. She ran towards Ciel and began spinning him around by his hands. "Oh, Ciel!", she exclaimed, "I am terribly sorry I didn't come to the party the other night! I became terribly ill!"
Grell put his hands on his hips. "And I had to manage the whole party all by myself.", he complained, "Oh what a bother!"
Beth rolled her eyes. "It's not the only thing that's a bother.", she muttered. Ciel brushed himself off.
"That's quite alright, Lizzy." he said sighing, "We're going into town, would you like to join us?" he stuck out his hand to Elizabeth, who willingly took it.
"Oh yes!", she squealed, "We can go to all the cute little shops! Oh! I'm so excited!" Grell leaned over to Beth.
"The child's voice sound like a record that's been dumped in the pool of satan!" Beth scoffed.
"No, Grell.", she said, "The pool of Satan is a woman's period."
Everyone loaded got into the carriage and Soma took a seat next to Ciel.
"Hey!", Elizabeth exclaimed, "I wanted to sit next to Ciel!" She began to cry. Ciel face palmed.
"Lizzy, just sit somewhere else.", he said, "We don't have much time to be out, I have things I have to do before Sebastian and May get back." Elizabeth began to wail.
"But it isn't fair!", she whined, "None of this is fair!" Ciel felt the anger build up inside of him.
"Lizzy, please.", he said in a daring time. Elizabeth began to cry even harder.
"It isn't fair!", she wailed again. Ciel couldn't hold in his anger anymore.
"Listen here you little shit!", he stood up and yelled. Everyone in the carriage gasped, including Elizabeth. Ciel then became aware of what he had said. "Oh dear.", he said, looking at Elizabeth. She began to try even harder and everyone in the carriage covered their ears.
"Lizzy!", Ciel said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! Please do forgive me!" Lizzy kicked open the door of the carriage.
"Ciel hates me!", she screamed and she ran back to her carriage, "and it's all my fault!" Ciel face palmed as the carriage drove away.
"Great.", he said, "Just another thing j have to worry myself with."

The door opened, and May found herself standing in front of her father with Sebastian behind her. Her father gave her a sympathetic smile.
"Oh, May.", he said bringing her into a hug. over her fathers shoulder, she saw her mother walking towards her.
"We've been waiting to hear from you for so long.", her mother said taking a turn to hug her daughter.
"Oh and who's this handsome fellow you brought with you?", her mother asked eyeing Sebastian romantically.
"Mother, this is Sebastian Michaelis.", May said, "I work with him and he's become a, um very very close friend of mine. Sebastian, this is my mother, Sarah."
Sebastian bowed slightly. "Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Harper.", he said. Sarah blushed.
"Oh please!", she said sticking out her hand to Sebastian, "Call me sarah!" Sebastian shot may a confused look and May nodded and shrugged. Sebastian took Sarah's hand and gently placed a kiss on it. Sarah blushed again, and May rolled her eyes.
"Oh, and this is my father, Marcus.", May said pointing to her father. Sebastian bowed slightly again.
"Pleased to meet you too, Mr. Harper." Marcus laughed.
"I won't make you kiss my hand.", he said shooting his wife a glare, "Unlike SOME people." Sarah gave her husband the 'talk to the hand' gesture.
"I am a woman.", she said, "I can be treated by a man however I ask him to." Marcus laughed again.
"Yeah.", he said, "But you are married!" May rolled her eyes.
"Why don't we all just sit down.", she said. Sarah and Marcus nodded, and the four of them made either way to the couch.
"So.", Sarah said once they all sat down, "Tell us everything! We want to know everything!" Marcus smiled at his daughter. May felt a lump form in the back of her throat. She gulped, and started talking.