Chapter Seventeen

Bard rushed back into Ciel's study followed by Beth and May, who were both out of of breath.
"What's going on here?", May asked breathing heavily. She looked around. Ciel was now awake and sitting up in his chair, looking serious.
"Glad to see you made it, May.", he said. May shot him a confused look.
"What are you talking about? I didn't want to make it. I was having a lovely conversation with Beth." She glanced at her cousin.
"Whatever do you mean?", Sebastian said appearing out of no where, "You didn't want to come?" He gave her a pitiful look.
"Not till I know what in the devil is going on here.", she said crossing her arms. Beth laughed.
"I didn't even teach her that.", she said, "She was just a bitch all on her own." She shot May a proud look.
Sebastian took May by the hand and led her over to Ciel's desk. He picked her up, and sat her down in it, smiling. May was surprised Ciel wasn't barking about someone siting on his desk.
"I remember you telling me how much you love cake.", Sebastian said, "So I took the honor of making you some." He handed her a plate of chocolate cake, with a fork.
"And everyone had to be here to watch me eat cake?", she said taking it, "And we had to rush over here?" Sebastian laughed.
"You can never go wrong with good cake." he smirked.
"Ha!", Ciel said, "Couldn't of said it better myself." Everyone looked at May as she dug her fork into the side of the cake.
"Why is everyone watching me eat?", she asked. Soma smiled.
"It's just such a beautiful thing!", he exclaimed. May glared.
'I will kill you in your sleep.', she thought. She bit into the cake and everyone leaned forward.
"Oh my God.", she said, "That's wonderful! Probably the best I've ever had!" Sebastian smirked.
"Then keep eating it.", she said. May took another bite and quickly chewed it, enjoying every bite. Soon, she reached the middle that had a creamy chocolate filling.
"what's that?", she said. Sebastian smiled.
"Chocolate pudding.", he said, "Try some, dear." May took some in her mouth, and instantly decided that she was in love. She shoved another bite of cake and filling into her mouth and bit down.
"Ouch!", she yelled grabbing her jaw, "What the hell was that!" Everyone in the room smirked as May very unattractively fished around in her mouth.
After a few moments, she pulled out an object and looked down at Sebastian who was now down on one knee.
"From the moment that we met.", he said, "My world was turned around, upside down. On some degree I still regret not telling you I loved you sooner. I've loved you for a while, and I would enjoy loving you for the rest of my life. May Ann Harper, will you marry me?"
May looked down in her hand to see that she was holding a diamond ring that was covered in chocolate. her eyes widened and she screamed.
"Oh my God!", she squealed, "Oh my God, yes!" Sebastian smiled, stood up and kissed May briefly on the lips. Everyone in the room applauded and Ciel handed May a napkin to wipe the ring off with.
"He'll regret that sooner or later.", Grell muttered to himself, "He'll realize it's really me who he belongs with."

An hour later, Beth had finished helping May move all of her stuff into her own room. Ciel insisted that May get her own room, now that she was engaged. She was moved into one of the guest rooms, which was very elegant. It had its own balcony and very own bathroom.
"If that's everything, I think I'll be going to get some rest now.", Beth said. May flopped down on her new bed.
"Go right ahead.", she said, "I'll be doing the same thing myself." Beth smiled and left the room.
She opened up the door to her room to see that it was dark, and only a few scented candles were burning. She shut the door slowly, and walked over to her bed feeling around, letting her eyes adjust to the light change.
"Looking for something, dear?" Beth jumped at the sound of Grell's voice.
"Grell!", she exclaimed, "You scared me! where are you? I can't see a thing?" Grell let out a deep laugh.
"Why don't you come lay down, Bethany?", he said seductively. Beth gulped and felt around until she felt the bed. she slowly crawled onto it and laid on her back.
"okay?", she said awkwardly, "I'm laying down. now what?" Grell let out an evil laugh and flipped over on top of Beth.
"I've realized these past few days.", he said, "That maybe I don't want to be a woman, cause I already have a perfect woman." Grell kissed Beth's nose.
"Grell.. what are you-"
"Shh.", Grell said cutting Beth off, "Don't speak." he whispered in her ear, "Just let me make love to you."
Beth felt her body tense up and she grabbed Grell's head and pulled him into a long romantic kiss.
Grell undid the buttons on the back of Beth's dress and pulled it down to her abdomen.
"oh dear!", he said, "no this corset won't work at all!" he began to slowly untie the strings and Beth sweat dropped. She had been in love with Grell for quite sometime now. She slipped off Grell's jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his ripped chest.
"My God.", Beth breathed, "Your body is perfect." Grell laughed a little as he pulled Beth's undergarments off.
"Oh that's nothing.", he said, "Just wait till you see the rest of it."