Epilogue

This book is available for purchase at: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/youve-been-tagged/15571852#

____________________________________________________________________

One month later.

           Mom, Dad, Riley, and I all walked in to our house, with our family’s newest addition, Juliet Madyson, soon to be Juliet Mitchels.

            Mom and Dad agreed that adopting her would be good for her, and they were still getting over the fact that her father was a murderer.

            She and Riley had grown close quickly, and were always together. I had a feeling they would stay best friends long into their adult lives.

            Mom still seemed shaken at times, but all signs of what happened on September 9th and 10th were gone. A cleaning service came and removed the blood stains on the carpet, and Dad fixed the parts the bullets broke.

            As for me, I was still a little paranoid. I deleted my Facebook account, and changed my phone number. The memories would always be with me, and I doubt they would ever leave.

            I worked up the confidence to talk to Britt Ryland, and had even asked her on a date. She said yes.

            We hadn’t heard anything about Hunter except he plead guilty and was in prison. We didn’t care for any more information.

            Our family was together and even though we had been rocked and changed forever, we came out of it stronger.

The good guys won.