36

"Come on y/n" Saoirse yells as she's sat in my room, waiting for me to step out of the bathroom. "My God" she gasps, and I can't help but blush.

I did not want to go because Timothée said he couldn't make it because of his new film but Saoirse would not have it, to say less. She talked and talked about how it was the last experience of something like that and that I need to go. So here I am, sat in my room, now, as Saoirse curls my hair.

When all was done, I stood against the door as Saoirse took a picture of me. "Another one for Timmy" she cleared her throat, and I forced another smile on my face. He was supposed to be here, but he was busy filming.

A car honks outside our window. I brush it off as Saoirse finishes touching up my hair and makeup. "Your lipstick needs touching up, I'll be right back" Saoirse says as I lie on the wall near the door.

She returns and touches up my lipstick, then asks me to smile for our parents. Just as I smile, I feel two hands grasp my waist and pull me as I slap them away in shock.

"Hope I'm not too late" he's standing there with a bouquet of flowers, smirking.

I scream and jump on him as he spins me around. instantly I pull apart and tap my hair and face as I remember Saoirse is standing right there in front of us. Timothée waves for Saoirse to come over and we all hug, despite her protests.

"Make sure you have a great time y/n" Saoirse says one last time as Timothée and I are about to leave.

"we will," I hug her and kiss her on the cheek, "thank you Saoirse for everything"

She smiles I know if I am there any longer she's going to tear up, I think Timothée realises it too as he grabs me by the waist and tells Saoirse to keep his hands of me. I lightly slap him as he grabs my hand for us to go.

We get in the limo. A limo. He hired a limo for my prom. That can only mean one thing. "Who told you?" I ask him and his sinks his head down. He shakes his head, pretending to zip his mouth shit but I stab him on the side of his stomach with my finger. He puts his hand on the right side of my face, "did you really think I would not come to your prom babe?"

I smile and he tackles that as a sign to pull me closer and lower his lips on mine.

Needless to say, I think you can tell we had a wonderful time.

It felt like we were finally returning back to normal. I finally had him to myself. we were back to normal.

but what I did not realise is

normal no longer existed for Timothée Chalamet

***

(490 words)

yes it is a short chapter i apologise but here me out

DOUBLE UPDATE