18

Before you guys dive into the chapter, just thought i'd give a heads up.

MATURE SCENE COMING UP

I will put the warning right before but just a heads up.
***

In my last class, I got a message from coincidently Lorenzo to meet him outside at our place after school finished.

I find him in the store lying against the wall reading a book. I walked right up to him but ensured there was a gap between us.

"So, it finally happened then." I turn to see Lorenzo close, his face mere centre metres away from mine. "what" I whisper, ignoring his glare. His blue oceanic eyes pouring into my soul like waves on a beach.

"You and Timothée" he says, stroking my chin and tilting it so that I look up to him. I can see him clearly now. His blue sapphire like eyes, his golden-brown hair. "What happened to us."

"There was never an us to begin with, Lorenzo. You never did. Did you?"

He leans down and kisses me, but it does not feel right. It does not feel the same. Like the last kiss we shared at Tim's party. It's different. I can't help but think whether all the sparks have disintegrated now. His blue oceanic eyes have cowered over and put out those sparks. "I still do. I will Ronan. Don't you understand. I love you."

I stand there frozen, trying my utmost to completely blend in the background. I look at the ground for a few minutes, hoping Lorenzo will know I'm speechless.

"But how do I know you're not lying about liking me?" I said under my breath as I moved my head to look straight at Lorenzo, not the ground.

I was not going to let Lorenzo get to me. I was not. I wasn't.

"I'm not," Lorenzo sighs, "I promise, just give me a chance to prove it you."

"How?"

it's silent. his eyes pouring into mine. the way they drag themselves from my lips to my eyes. his perfectly shaped lips parted as he pursues them. it's then I feel Lorenzo tilt my chin up to face him, and slowly lean in.

is he about to...?

my chest is rising and falling, my limbs have melted, my body feels numb and limp the closer he gets to me.

"Let me take you somewhere." He murmurs to me, as he places small pecks from my neck, across my face until reaching my lips.

I broke away from the kiss. "Where?" I ask him.

He smiled at me. "It's a surprise."

He called one of his limos and a driver appeared. "Lorenzo at least tell me where you're taking me."

He kept smiling at me. "it's a surprise love."

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. I took a look at the people entering and exiting the restaurant, all dressed up and remembered what I was wearing- my school uniform.

"Lorenzo" I gasped as I turned around to see him standing there with one of the most stunning dresses I had ever encountered.