25

Slowly I become aware of my surroundings again. I open my eyes properly to see now I'm crouched down on the ground. I didn't even realise this. I dropped down to the ground, but Timothée is still holding onto me. He's got his hands around my face moving back and forth from my shoulders to my arms back to my face. "This was all before I met you y/n" he keeps whispering under his breath, to me. He brings my head to rest on his shoulder, which I let him. As much as I hate this current situation right now and probably don't want to see him, he's the only one that can fix this. He helps me. Just being near him, calms me down. I know everything will be fine. I have faith. I hope so.

When I rest my head on his shoulder, he begins to stroke my hair, kissing the top of my head, "it's going to be fine" he whispers. Then I hear Saoirse, her position has changed. I open my eyes, slightly so that they're not aware and I see Timothée looking at her, giving her a completely different look and reaction.

I stay there on the ground for a bit until I hold my hand up to indicate to Timothe that I'm fine. He stands up and keeps changing positions, folding his arms in different ways.

It's silent. Fuck, this silence is so bad and awkward you could cut it with a large knife. A big fat knife but what's the point because nobody wants to share it.

"How...when...what." I shake my head. "When did this happen exactly?"

I see both of them glance at each other momentarily, waiting for the other to speak I guess. Eventually, Saoirse speaks up. "Once. just once."

"Before filming. Before you even came here. Recently when we both got told that we got the parts for the Lady Bird film. We were rehearsing a specific scene and the thing is...was there was an afterparty where we got drunk and-"

Saoirse leans on the wall behind her, "and we hooked up. we just continued to pretend nothing happened because it did not mean shit. We were both so drunk and we had been rehearsing the kiss and sex scene that day because Greta wanted us to break the ice and we uhhhh... we broke the ice more than we expected to. But y/n..."

I look at her and see her eyes. She feels regretful, her eyes seem to tell me that.

"I did tell Saoirse that I don't do relationships because I was, am focusing on my career." Timothée speaks up.

Suddenly, my heart begins to pound, and I can hear his voice drown out slowly. So what that mean? Where do we stand? What does that make us?

Timothée immediately must have noticed how I began to feel because he jumps forward and grabs my hands in his, resting them on his chin. "But y/n" he sighs, looking up at me. "It was all before I met you. Some hearts understand each other, even in silence. We do. We do this and I know you feel it to. I miss the sense, that sense of belonging somewhere to someone you know, and I know you do too." he lets go of my hands and cups my face in his hands, "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. You knew we had some sort of connection, but you refused to accept it. I did too but truth is you're my girl, only mine nobody else just like I am to you. And I always will be."

We stare at each other, and I bite my trembling lip, hoping nobody noticed it. His eyes, his greyish green eyes. I felt like Red Riding Hood, lost in the woods but I was not in danger not anymore. I smiled at him, as he did too and from that smile I could tell everything was going to be alright.

He reaches for my hand slowly, not breaking our eye contact. He takes my hand in his, locking it together and kisses, still looking at me and smiles.

Yeah, we'll be alight. I love him and he loves me.

I excuse myself to go freshen myself up. I go to the bathroom just to wash my face and calm myself down. When I flush the toilet, I hear hushed raised voices. They're talking, more or less arguing about something. I hold my breath, trying to hear what they're talking about.