31

I wake up with a soaring headache. I turn around and I realise I'm in Timothée's bed. What? When? Wat happened last night. I can't even remember. The last thing I remember is seeing... umm yeah.  That makes sense then. I rub my eyes and make way to freshen up by walking to the bathroom when someone blocks me. It's Timothée. Fuck I can recognise that scent anywhere. He is standing there with a coffee shoving it in my hands.

"Ouch!" I yell. "It's so fucking hot. Why is it so fucking hot?" He takes my hands in his and kisses it away. I pull away and rest my forehead on his chest, then lean my whole self against him. He smiles and pulls me in even more, engulfing me in a hug. He's wearing shorts and a t-shirt right now and I can see his weird flipflops as I look down. After a few seconds of us in this position, as he rubs my back, he moves away and lifts the mug to my lip. I shake my head but then he pouts. I take a few sips and slowly my headache begins to go away but I just woke up. I need to go toilet and I look like shit. At least Timothée took my makeup off, I'm guessing because my skin does not feel heavy at all. I freshen up in the bathroom, as Timothée waits outside. When I open the door, he takes his hand in mine and whispers in my ear, "my mum is out there having breakfast. She's waiting for us."

I feel shit terrified now. I don't know why. I mean its Nicole. She knew me before this. Before we became official. I'm sure it will be fine. Dear God, please let it be fine. I take a few deep breaths and try to play it cool as Timothée tosses me another t-shirt because the one I slept in is all creased and messy now. I change then follow him into the kitchen and take a seat at the kitchen island, where Nicole is just pouring the food in the plates. She greets me with a smile and seems pretty happy that I'm here.

Timothée jumps and sits on the island right next to my seat. His back is facing his mum so that means his legs are right next to me. He cheekily moves his leg and slides it under my shirt. I shift, moving towards the opposite direction. He slides closer next to me and lightly digs his foot on my hip. I slap it away, causing Nicole to turn around and look at us. Timothée just smiles at her, I rest my head on the island. Timothée continues to and frankly I give up. I'm so fucking hungry and hungover right now. He continues to lightly slide it up and down, tickling me. I just rest my head on the counter, waiting for the food. A few minutes later, the food is ready, and Nicole sits down with us, before she slaps Timothée off of the island so that she can set the food down. Timothée sits down next to me and pours my food as I already dive into the food he has already poured on my plate. We begin to eat together, and I make sure to compliment Nicole on her cooking. She smiles at me and asks the normal questions. How is everything going? How is Saoirse? How am I? How is school going?

Eventually we finish our breakfast and remain seated as we wait for everyone to finish. Then out of nowhere, Nicole points to the both of us, "does Saoirse know" She asks as she takes a sip of her coffee.

I freeze and look at Timothée. He puts his sausage down and looks up at his mother, forcing a smile on his face. Under the island counter, he takes my hand in his, "yeah she knows. We're still working on it though." he blurts out.  She just nods and finishes her coffee as the room fills in awkward silence.

"So y/n, Timothée has his first Oscars coming up and I was thinking he should take you with him." she says.

I stare at her. No words come out. I mean we're officially a couple but to come out as a couple that was different. Besides, I didn't even know if he wanted that. Does he want that?

"Sure, if that's what Timothée wants." I reply, hesitantly.

"I was supposed to go as his plus one, but he should go with you."

"You. No Nicole, I can't. You should go with him. I'm sure Saoirse has a plus one." I glance at Timothée, who has his head down at his empty plate right now.