14

y/n pov

"Wait! Wait"

I turn and see Timothée running behind me like a crazy lunatic. I can't help but smile at that. He chose to follow me, he left Saorise. I pause in my steps and let him catch up. He slaps his hand on my shoulder to catch his breath. "wait" he says as he regains his breath.

He moves his hand towards the back of my neck to push himself up. "So, you're really going to go to the party. By yourself?" he asks me.

I fold my arms, "YES" I reply harshly to him. Does he not get the message I just made to Saorise? Was he not there?

He tries to get my hand but then I pull back. He tries several times. "y/n look"

"no"

"y/n"

"no"

"Come on"

He keeps trying to grab my hand and I keep slapping it away from him. We look like children right now, bickering over the most childish things. "Why do you want my hand, Timothée?"

"Do you trust me?"

"NO"

His face falls slightly, as I return a sarcastic smile. He just laughs in my face, placing his hand in front his mouth as if he is trying to hide his laughter. "Come on let's go"

"where"

"surprise"

Reluctantly, after several bickering I give in, and he calls for a cab. The cab drops us off at some street called East Village. The colours of the store's springs vibrance throughout, followed by the echo of the old school classic music from bars. Bringing both tranquillity and reviving life in the streets, to the people, to the soul.

We stop at a stall and the smell of their food drifts into my nose, making my stomach grumble. I press my hands and arms on my stomach, hoping Timothée won't hear my stomach practically making sounds like thunder. Timothée pays the man money, and he gives him a pizza but it's slightly different. It's rolled up wrapped.

"For you" he says and places it in my hand.

"Tim- "

"No, you didn't eat anything when we there nor when you left in the morning. I don't trust you to have eaten anything so far today so just eat this." He pleads, "it's got all your favourite (disgusting) vegetables on there." He says as he takes my hands and wraps it around the pizza, pushing it towards my mouth so that I take a bite out of it.

He smiles after I take a couple of bites from the rolled-up pizza, placing his thumb on my jawline and rubbing it slightly. "good" he murmurs "so -fect."

"hmm?" I mumble as I can't hear what he just said mainly because I'm focused on eating. Man this pizza tastes so good and he's right. I haven't had anything to eat today.

"Nothing," he murmurs still smiling at me with his thumb against my jawline. I looked into his eyes, in his light green eyes, there was a kind of green that spoke to the soul of nature of fresh wands of grass and new buds, and his eyes were that of bright colour, bold and beautiful. Why had I never realised this before? It bought me comfort, solace, relief. I felt safe with him around me. I felt his breath against my lips from how close his face was towards mine. I thought he'd look back up but instead he remained facing me as his soft eyes stared into mine. They shuffled back in forth between both of my eyes, until they had stopped at my lips. I looked down at him, looking back at his eyes when I had noticed he was now staring at my eyes again.

I could not help but feel slightly nervous, as his eyes kept moving back to return to my gaze or my lips. I took small gulps to swallow my pizza, as my throat began to feel more and more dry.

He made me feel nervous.

Comfortable.

He bought comfort but nobody had ever made me feel nervous as he did.

Instantly, our gaze broke when I began choking like a complete lunatic, covering my mouth to stop my spit from flying out. The bite I had taken of the pizza was stuck in my throat. Timothée moved his thumb to my back and began slapping my back with this hand in an effort to aid me.

After a few seconds it got better, and he began laughing at me as I wiped my lips with my sleeve. I looked at him, hoping he would stop but every time he would look back at me. He would begin laughing again. That made me laugh at him. "Why are you laughing Timothée?"

He put his hands in his pockets and began to control himself, as his laughter quietened down. He tilted his head to the side and gave me wide grin. "don't just die on me yet, y/n. I can't lose you."

"I- "I stuttered a few syllables but could not contrast a sentence at what he just said to me.

He walked over to me, slightly hesitant at first. Then placed his arm around my shoulders still tense keeping a small distance between my shoulders and his arm. I moved my head towards his arm, so that he could take it as an assign I was comfortable with that. He relaxed and we began walking down the street as he pointed out to me his top recommended stores what any specific reason or situation.

***

(898 words)

Thought i'd double update as this chapter is kinda small. 

How we feeling about it? finally some action! are they developing feelings now? or have they already developed the feelings? we'll see more to come...

sorry if this writing is kinda shit i'm still learning, i guess practice will help but please let know what you guys think (about my writing, the storyline, the characters etc.). if you have any suggestions feel free to comment down below i don't mind.

i thought i'd make them go to a karaoke and sing but i'm not making my y/n annoying like the harry potter fanfics, this one should be bearable hopefully.

hope y'all had a nice weekend :)