30

Y/N is wasted.

Not only that, but she refuses to go home. It's one in the morning and no matter how hard I try, I can't convince y/n to call it a night even Saoirse went home, and I told her I'll bring y/n back.

It's becoming crucial that I get her back home.

y/n's just dancing on the floor with the rest of the crowd then I see Ansel move behind her. That's it. I march up to Y/N and Ansel and forcibly break them apart, laying a firm hand on Y/N's shoulder. "I need to talk to you," I shout over the music.

She pouts. "I'm dancing!"

"We're dancing," Ansel slurs.

I level a hard glare at my friend. "Dance with someone else," I snap.

As if on cue, a willing female partner appears like an apparition and yanks Ansel into her arms. Ansel all but forgets about Y/N, which allows me to drag her out, without any further objections.

I curl my hand around her arm and lead her outside, and I don't release her until we're fully outside where she's practically screaming how cold it is, but it wakes her up slightly. I give her my jacket. "Party's over," I announce.

"But I'm having fun," she whines.

"I know you are." I cross my arms. "You're having too much fun."

"You're mean." With an exaggerated sigh, Y/N flops down on the pavement and falls onto her back but I pull her back up, where she's now leaning on my shoulder. "I'm sleepy."

I grin. "Come on, I'll drive you back"

She closes her eyes and doesn't respond so I take that as a sign and wave for a cab. I tell the cab driver to take us to her place so I can drop her home but then she wraps her hands around my arm and leans into my shoulder more. "I don't wanna go." she whines, "can I just stay over at yours?"

I sigh then tell the driver my address.

I help her up into my apartment then into my room, to which she sees my bed and practically leaps into it.  She sticks out her arms and legs and proceeds to do snow angels on my bed. "Your bed is so big and comfy."

Then her eyelids flutter and close and she goes still, another deep sigh escaping her lips.

I smother a groan as I realize she's seconds away from falling asleep, but then I decide it might be better if I let her crash here and drive her home in the morning. Because if I take her home now and she gets a second wind, I won't be there to keep her out of trouble.

"Fine," I say with a nod. "Stay here and sleep it off, Cinderella."

She snorts. "Does that make you my prince?"

"I thought I already was." I tease then I duck into the bathroom and rummage around in the medicine cabinet until I find some ibuprofen. Then I pour a glass of water and head back to the bed, sitting at the edge as I force Y/N to sit up. "Take two of these and chug the water," I order, slapping the two pills into her palm. "Trust me, you'll thank me in the morning."

Y/N obediently follows my instructions before collapsing on the mattress again.

"Good girl."

"I'm hot," she mumbles. "Why is it so hot in here?"

My heart literally stops beating when she starts wiggling out of her leggings.

The material snags on her knees, eliciting a loud groan from her. "Timmy!"

I have to chuckle. Taking pity on her, I lean in to help her out, peeling the pants off her legs and doing my best to ignore the smooth, silky skin beneath my fingertips.