【 Mark My Grave 】

❝ Cuz it's you we're talkin' about

Cuz it's you we're talkin' about.
────────────────────

ㅤ“Manjiro, can we talk?” (Y/n) approaches him after the meeting about the tomorrow fight with Valhalla had concluded.

ㅤManjiro motions his head to signal Ryuguji to give them their privacy. He wordlessly left to chat with Takemichi.

ㅤHe makes a quick survey of the area, making sure they had no audience to listen in. “Go ahead (N/n).”

ㅤ“Am I allow to participate in tomorrow's fight?” The question might seems obviously leaning towards yes since she is officially apart of Toman even without attending most of their meetings. This is one of the rare time she did since it involves two of her friends being in jeopardy of a rival gang.

ㅤWell, more of that she is selfishly hoping they would rejoin Toman.

ㅤManjiro had to give the idea a moment to sink in. Everyone know she is extremely capable by now. “You're apart of Toman even before it's officially formed. We might have never said you were all those years ago, but I know they think the same too. It's your decision (N/n).”

ㅤManjiro's eyes hardened. “But I won't forgive you if you push yourself to join in. You just got out of the hospital, you should take it easy.”

ㅤ(Y/n) shake her head. “I promise I'm not. As you said, I also want to take Baji back.” And Kazutora. That what she also wanted to say though she figures she shouldn't mention the person who killed his older brother.

ㅤA smile found it ways to crept on his lips at her words. Happy that she didn't find his proclamation as an idealistic one for a happy ending to an upcoming all out brawling between two gangs. He himself isn't sure how to make that a reality yet, though if their years of friendship meant anything to them. He will succeed in his goal some way or another.

ㅤSpeaking with her kind of reinforce that idea in his head. “I know we will.” (Y/n) groans quietly when Manjiro pat the top of head. He gets now why Mitsuya does it so much to her when they got familiar with one another.

ㅤ“Why does everyone treat me like a kid?” She gently brushes his hand off. Manjiro is slightly taken back by her voicing out her opinion when she rarely ever does so. “Cuz you are one duh.”

ㅤA simple answer for a simple question. One that makes irrationally annoyed. (Y/n) couldn't even retort to it or else she would risk being perceived as crazy for telling such outlandish stories of past life. It may work on Takemichi and Chifuyu, but that only factor in the fact that they took the initiative to tell her something that sounds like out of a fictional work first.

ㅤAnd it's too heavy of a topic for her to ruins this moment they have going on.

ㅤReluctantly, she retreats. “I guess... I am.” Doesn't mean she was satisfied with being seen as one. Even if it IS true that her current age is fifteen, it kind of feel invalidating towards her almost thirty years of life experience she had went through.